Why Jets Jermaine Johnson is MUCH BETTER than you Realize

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

He compares Johnson to a young Max Crosby & believes Johnson is on the same trajectory ... 

MAXX Crosby  no te able to block him.   The Jets JJ was easily handled by Michael Mayer last year.   When JJ starts doing this than give me a call, till than little man JJ isn’t even a poor man MAXX Crosby.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

MAXX Crosby  no te able to block him.   The Jets JJ was easily handled by Michael Mayer last year.   When JJ starts doing this than give me a call, till than little man JJ isn’t even a poor man MAXX Crosby.

Thank you. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

You're just begging for someone to point out that MAXX Crosby was "easily handled" by a backup RT on the Jets (MAX Mitchell) who might not even make the team this year. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

He stated a "young" Maxx Crosby ... Crosby in his 1st 2 yrs was not the Dominant player he is today ... He sees Johnson in the same light. The youtube guy is a Huge Raider fan & breaks down several college & nfl players ... He's not a Blinded Homer ... He calls it as he sees it ... in a few years either him or you will be correct. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If Jermaine Johnson doesn't get 15 sacks this year I'm getting a Vernon Gholston tattoo on my face.

You'll then be pretty to look at but completely worthless at anything else

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Let’s play guess who from the Jets-Raiders game:

IMG_7912.jpeg.f436cbf8409d8bb4a2f1abd8d12e797e.jpeg

Player A:

IMG_7913.jpeg.59ee943a0598d1404abf06dd1645a411.jpeg

Player B:

IMG_7914.jpeg.4da882345418d877c05faa2531b9a92a.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

So somewhere around the 28th-32nd most in the NFL then, based on 2023's totals?

Given the low snap counts of any individual DL on this team, that would be pretty solid bang-for-your-buck.  Especially if he adds a bunch of pressures/hurries/knockdowns as well.

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2024 at 3:01 PM, Raideraholic said:

Maxx is elite.  JJ is not there yet

I do think, given his growth from year 1 to 2, JJ could be in for a 10-12 sack season, and a nice payday.

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2024 at 5:00 PM, MykePM said:

You're just begging for someone to point out that MAXX Crosby was "easily handled" by a backup RT on the Jets (MAX Mitchell) who might not even make the team this year. 

If Mitchell handled MAXX Crosby, would MAXXX Mitchell deserve an extra "X" because he did him dirty?

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Given the low snap counts of any individual DL on this team, that would be pretty solid bang-for-your-buck.  Especially if he adds a bunch of pressures/hurries/knockdowns as well.

He's also excellent against the run and had a good number of TFLs last year. He's a complete edge player. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 6/25/2024 at 12:54 PM, Raideraholic said:

Will you leave until we call you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1