Raider’s Head Coach

Antonio Pierce has $28 million in judgements against him, apparently the result of car dealership investments gone bad. This can’t be good for the Raiders this year, what a distraction and not a great look for a Las Vegas based team.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-antonio-pierce-has-faces-civil-judgments-totaling-28-million

So far it seems the Jets have avoided big dramas (I’m excluding our potential VP candidate).

• Haha 4

Just now, T0mShane said:

@Raideraholic They have to fire Pierce, right? You can’t have a coach in charge of team while being in the hole for $28 mil. The gambling malfeasance accusations would be out of control. Wasn’t Adam Gase a camp contributor there last year? He’s available, and good with young QBs. 

Beat me to it! This is something the NFL can't be anywhere neasr involved with.... especially with several gambling infractions already being handled.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, peebag said:

Why light the Bat Signal???

WHY?????

His takes are usually interesting and this news is tough to spin. Plus, it just happened to be about Las Vegas, but the news itself is fairly significant for the sport.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@Raideraholic They have to fire Pierce, right? You can’t have a coach in charge of team while being in the hole for $28 mil. The gambling malfeasance accusations would be out of control. Wasn’t Adam Gase a camp contributor there last year? He’s available, and good with young QBs. 

This is pretty much where I came out; the team, if not the NFL, has to do something. 

Hey Coach, need a loan?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

Antonio Pierce has $28 million in judgements against him, apparently the result of car dealership investments gone bad. This can’t be good for the Raiders this year, what a distraction and not a great look for a Las Vegas based team.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-antonio-pierce-has-faces-civil-judgments-totaling-28-million

So far it seems the Jets have avoided big dramas (I’m excluding our potential VP candidate).

That bankruptcy filing will never fly in federal bankruptcy court.

Time to pay up Antonio.

Don't worry though AP, if Mumbles stays in his current relationship much longer, he'll be standing right there with you, in Bankruptcy court.

• Upvote 1

I don't care enough to read that much into it, but if the wife is the only one who filed for bankruptcy, it's just her trying to protect herself from his creditors. 

This is as much of a non-story as the whole Rodgers mini-camp absence. The two creditors for the dealership investments already tried to garnish his compensation from the team, so it's not like this is new news to them. If they felt like they needed to do something, it would have been before the media caught wind of it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

That bankruptcy filing will never fly in federal bankruptcy court.

Time to pay up Antonio.

Don't worry though AP, if Mumbles stays in his current relationship much longer, he'll be standing right there with you, in Bankruptcy court.

Bruh..pre-nup. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Bruh..pre-nup. 

He needs to talk to Bob Kraft. Master at it. That one kid he had with the actor chick, they gave her bunch of money but the kid wasn't allowed to have his last name. That's how it is done. Asset managment.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

He ain't married bruh.

I thought you were inferring he would marry the ex-cheerleader.  Mea culpa.

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He needs to talk to Bob Kraft. Master at it. That one kid he had with the actor chick, they gave her bunch of money but the kid wasn't allowed to have his last name. That's how it is done. Asset managment.

I thought him supporting her was purely of the kindness and generosity of his heart.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I thought you were inferring he would marry the ex-cheerleader.  Mea culpa.

I thought him supporting her was purely of the kindness and generosity of his heart.

Well yeah, in a sort of,"here some money honey now shhhhhhhh!" I respect. 

• Upvote 1