3 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

There was at least one play yesterday that I remember, where they were on the field together.

I agree & I'm hopeful that we will be seeing more of that.

It was the touchdown pass, where Rodgers looked right to Breece, then pivoted left for a short pass to Allen that he ran in for the score.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, Claymation said:

Here's hoping he can hit someone like this.

Q0p38q.gif

Campbell hit 58 so hard he vanished from existence before he hit the ground. Keep an eye on him and see for yourself.

• Haha 3

On 9/16/2024 at 10:49 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

So many bad takes and moron-level opinions in this thread.

Glad to be right... again.

You got me excited to find these horrible idiotic takes that I read the entire thread. The two only sorta negative takes that I see are:

-that Allen isn’t fast but he’s fast for a big man; and

-one guy tempering expectations a bit but also predicting that Allen will be a “solid pro.”

I hate to think I’m missing out on indulging myself with moron takes, can you help me find them?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

You got me excited to find these horrible idiotic takes that I read the entire thread. The two only sorta negative takes that I see are:

-that Allen isn’t fast but he’s fast for a big man; and

-one guy tempering expectations a bit but also predicting that Allen will be a “solid pro.”

I hate to think I’m missing out on indulging myself with moron takes, can you help me find them?

On 8/22/2024 at 10:51 AM, The Crusher said:

Solid pro is all we need right now with last years overall yard leader in the AFC in the back field as well. But, I do think 0 may become that guy we all hope we got. At this point at least a couple Giant defenders agree! 

Hello I’m Crusher, when I’m not moderating I like to dabble in Horrible idiot  takes, shirtless while rubbing pumpkin oil on my nipples. It’s fun. 

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Braelon Allen was a great pick, isiah adams not so much

Who the **** is isiah adams? Do you mean Isaiah Davis? When he was drafted, and folks bitched about another RB, Robert Saleh told you the reason was special teams. Lo and behold, Davis is a core special teamer, playing on 65% of the snaps (identical to Irv Charles). Sorta what you hope for from your late fifth round rookies. With both Breece and Allen figuring to get a lot of playing time, it’s good to have a competent backup behind them, too. It’s certainly not Abanikanda, who’s been inactive so far this year. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Hello I’m Crusher, when I’m not moderating I like to dabble in Horrible idiot  takes, shirtless while rubbing pumpkin oil on my nipples. It’s fun. 

To be honest I could not tell if you were pro and anti Allen from your post 😂 

This dude is a battering ram but still nimble, he's earned a larger share of the carries....

Would like to see him start drives in place of Breece, and spell him a bit more. He's a good complement to Breece's home run hitting style...

Going to be fun to watch him close games for us in the 4th and keep the clock moving with a lead

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Almost certain it was Eric Weddle, not Cro.

2 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

That's correct, it was Weddle that got trucked by Greene.

Yeah Cro wanted no part of that, so he just olé'd and then got out of Greene's way.

Smart career move for Cromartie in retrospect, considering he missed his rookie season with an ACL injury, played with a broken hip in 2008, and had already begun siring a county of children to support.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yeah Cro wanted no part of that, so he just olé'd and then got out of Greene's way.

Smart career move for Cromartie in retrospect, considering he missed his rookie season with an ACL injury, played with a broken hip in 2008, and had already begun siring a county of children to support.

I honestly don't recall the Cro ole', I just remember Weddle getting absolutely trucked.

21 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

This dude is a battering ram but still nimble, he's earned a larger share of the carries....

Would like to see him start drives in place of Breece, and spell him a bit more. He's a good complement to Breece's home run hitting style...

Going to be fun to watch him close games for us in the 4th and keep the clock moving with a lead

I want to see them on the field together more, in lieu of a second TE or a slot receiver. Breece and Braelon are both capable ball carriers, receivers, and blockers. Breece caught a TD on Sunday that a lot of WRs don’t catch. Allen and Breece offer far more options for headaches for opposing defenses than Gipson, Lazard, Ruckert, or Corley as that 11th man. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

That's correct, it was Weddle that got trucked by Greene.

I was referring to Cromartie who pulled up and completely avoided contact with Greene as he ran by...then chased him all the way to the end zone.

1 minute ago, slats said:

I want to see them on the field together more, in lieu of a second TE or a slot receiver. Breece and Braelon are both capable ball carriers, receivers, and blockers. Breece caught a TD on Sunday that a lot of WRs don’t catch. Allen and Breece offer far more options for headaches for opposing defenses than Gipson, Lazard, Ruckert, or Corley as that 11th man. 

That catch by Hall was really something to see.  Compare that to the wide open, game-losing drop by Saquon last week.  Ouch!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Follow #31: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1647914862031590

I guess rewatching it now, it was more of a hokey-pokey than an olé:

🎵 He put his left hand in, he took his left hand out...

Like I said.  business decision.  He owned it at his first press conference after we signed him.  Said "I wasn't always the best tackler" :D

• Upvote 1