Hackett should be fired ASAP!

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The only counter-argument is that we hired Hackett specifically because Rodgers likes him.

I don't get why it's so hard for people to understand. Hackett is here because Rodgers wanted him here. Rodgers had a young, innovative offensive mind in Green Bay and didn't like it.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Bronx said:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/40698076

Per Cimini:

Saleh was impressed by the offense's ability to sustain drives, saying Rodgers was "so methodical down the field." The downside: The starting offense failed to score a touchdown over four possessions, having to settle for three fields goal. 

Green Bay Packers Shut Up GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Your D is pretty good.  Ssssoooooo....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bronx said:

Per Cimini:

Saleh was impressed by the offense's ability to sustain drives, saying Rodgers was "so methodical down the field." The downside: The starting offense failed to score a touchdown over four possessions, having to settle for three fields goal. 

Seriously?  Panicking much?  On one drive it was probably due to the Tippman high snap.  One also has to give some credit to our D.  They were stopping the run down in the Red Zone, and I saw around 4-5 passes that were either broken up or the WR dropped them, and there was also a fumble in the red zone. I'm no fan of Hackett, but he can't be blamed for the D stuffing the run, bad snaps, fumbles, or WRs failing to bring the ball in.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm still waiting for someone to report on all the bad snaps Tippman made last year in 14 games.

Were you the guy on the Yankees board telling everyone “I’m still waiting for someone to report on all the bad throws Knoblauch made when he was on the Twins.”?

28 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Were you the guy on the Yankees board telling everyone “I’m still waiting for someone to report on all the bad throws Knoblauch made when he was on the Twins.”?

Yeah, that was me. And I want to know how many times Bill Buckner let the ball pass between his feet.  Seriously, this site is full of stinking chicken littles and negative Nancys. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Yeah, that was me. And I want to know how many times Bill Buckner let the ball pass between his feet.  Seriously, this site is full of stinking chicken littles and negative Nancys. 

Apples and oranges. Buckner was a one off. Knoblauch was a case of a 2B who got the yip, which got worse and worse as “yips” tend to do.

I’m not ready to say that’s the case with Tippman. In fact I’ve never brought him up. I think we agree this will get fixed, but your prior comment was a fail. The posters who are saying they’re concerned make a reasonable point.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Apples and oranges. Buckner was a one off. Knoblauch was a case of a 2B who got the yip, which got worse and worse as “yips” tend to do.

I’m not ready to say that’s the case with Tippman. I think we agree this will get fixed, but your prior comment was a fail. The posters who are saying they’re concerned make a reasonable point.

He's learning a new system as Saleh already stated. He's probably over-thinking it, which will settle down once he's fully comfortable. The hysteria is terribly misplaced.

9 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

He's learning a new system as Saleh already stated. He's probably over-thinking it, which will settle down once he's fully comfortable. The hysteria is terribly misplaced.

Hysteria? Come on, you’re not new to message boards, don’t be so dramatic.😂

As for the rest of what you said just now? Once again… I agree, but just like what they’re saying to the contrary, it’s only an opinion.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

16 years and counting Bubba.

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

A new system of pitching the ball to someone a few yards behind him? Kooky.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dbatesman said:

absolutely losing it at this

Sometimes the AI bot leaves clues that it’s a bot.

It’s like the deja vu scene from The Matrix: the software makes mistakes sometimes.

Years ago, I once asked him where he’s from and he told me The Bronks. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I think we are now pretty confident it’s a bot created to bring down Nestle’s stock.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Bronx said:

Per Cimini:

Todd Downing was calling plays FWIW.

1st Drive - Tippmann bad snap on 8 yard line, Jets had to settle for FG

2nd Drive - RB3 fumbles ball in redzone

3rd Drive - Stalls out, kick FG. This is a drive we saw drops + AVT was removed from playing after a false start early in drive.

4th Drive - this was a 2 min drill to go length of field. Rodgers got us inside the 10 with :03 left for a FG.

• Upvote 3