Reddick Tomorrow

Personally, I hope he sits out the entire season, loses his entire yearly salary, and the Jets replay it all over again next year.
But, I know better.  Reddick will show up after the game 10 week, and stick it to the Jets for the remaining 7 weeks, so that he can become a free agent next year.
He will not be nearly at his best, and go through the motions.  He will be a cancer.
I don't want to hear about him any more, and wish no one talked about him going forward.
He is overrated as a player.  I remember guys like Klecko, Gastineau, Strahan getting 20 sacks in a year.  Reddick, who averages around 10 sacks a year, is somehow looked upon as a great player.
He is not.  Screw him!  Stay away!  We don't want you!  Please continue to sit out, and never show up!  Thank you!
Lol I was with you for like the first 3 or 4 sentences..

Then you went off the rails.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

12 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Lol I was with you for like the first 3 or 4 sentences..

Then you went off the rails.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

I actually agree with the later section. Nearly all of the current Jets Defensive Lineman are bums when compared with the likes of Klecko, Gastineau, Marty Lyons and Abdul Salaam. Did you know that the sack count amassed by Klecko and Gastineau alone in 1981 (40.5) surpassed the entire sack count ALL the Jets Defensive Linemen last year ? Marty Lyons had 7 sacks Abdul Salaam had 6.5 sacks

Quinnen Willams would be considered a Solid Starter for the Jets in 1981.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Starting a thread about a player you are sick hearing about, in an effort to hear about him less? 

7ECEE0EF-36C8-411B-B7C7-1C07FA1CEBE2.gif

Ya gotta point there.

If it were me I would have made the subject of the thread the rube General Manager responsible for making the trade.

• Haha 1

I stopped paying attention to this a few weeks ago. Reddick will show up sooner or later - he’s way over extended here and I respect the conviction, but it’s really hold out all season and do this again next year with JD or show up. Reddick will be with the team within the next week or two

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, KRL said:

Reddick's lost over 2+ million in fines and bonuses, he's now willing to lose 800K

a game because he wants more money.  Make it make sense

This is exactly why I am so frustrated by the situation.  The guy is making decisions purely on emotion, and not on using his brain.  He thinks he is sticking it to the Jets, when he is also sticking it to himself.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

This thread title reminds of my favorite bar at Penn State, the Phyrst , which had a sign on the wall which read "Free Beer Tomorrow". 

And tomorrow never comes.  Reminds me of a sign I have hanging in my guest bathroom:  I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

So uhhhh... Michael Lombardi just one more media person who should put clown makeup on before covering "Jets News", huh? Add him to the list with rosenblatt, Russini and the others....

Has Lombardi explained his inaccurate info? Guessing no 

9 hours ago, KRL said:

Reddick's lost over 2+ million in fines and bonuses, he's now willing to lose 800K

a game because he wants more money.  Make it make sense

5+ million now hoping for jets to pile up losses and/or major injury... 

Smart man... I am sure no teammate will see it that way... Holding out preseason is one thing... Regular season is slightly different 

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1