**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Nobody on offense came to play today. Felt like a game from last year. Rodgers isn't here to be superman but he's definitely here to be able to edge out a win against an inferior football team when push comes to shove in the 4th quarter. Bad loss, but it's only one week so we keep it moving

The offense looked dead the entire game.  Now they have Vikings and bills coming up as well as Texans.  If it goes south the coaches will be on the hot seat again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I understand

But if you’re the 85 bears you don’t let a Bo Nix led offense march down the field on like 10 straight running plays and kick a GW FG

I mean, I haven't heard anyone talking about them being the 85 Bears this year expect for a few people on this board. They aren't a GREAT defense, but it's also not why they lost. They lost because they couldn't score a TD on offense.

The fundamental goal of the offense every time they take the field is to put the ball in the end zone. They couldn't do it. Not once. Even after getting the ball on the 1 after the gift PI - They couldn't get a yard. That's why they lost. 

• Upvote 2

Getting whipped in the trenches on both sides of the ball was more than disappointing and it’s hard to believe that we are at week four and the only 2 guys that know what to do running the routes are Williams and Lazard. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Did will macdonald even play today?

I know people were crowning him because will levis tripped and threw the ball and will got credited for that but uh. Thats 2 games out of 4 where hes been invisible on the field all game.

McDonald got a bunch of sacks facing 2 crappy teams 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The offense looked dead the entire game.  Now they have Vikings and bills coming up as well as Texans.  If it goes south the coaches will be on the hot seat again

2-5 is entirely realistic at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This is why Rodgers tore his achillies tendon, not a previous injury. A hamstring injury doesn't affect your achillies tendon. 

image.jpeg.a62ec2c47807096dfcef78311c1dddfb.jpeg

Ya seems I was wrong previous injury to calf not hamstring. Not trying to incite panic, couldn’t remember the injury.

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To catch up on the season: the QB looks like his legs are shot, the star WR is frozen out and disengaged, the star RB looks like he’s 100 years old, the OL is starting to break down, and we just lost to a team whose rookie QB couldn’t throw the football. Sauce Gardner isn’t even trying to tackle anymore and the $100 million dollar DT is invisible. Beat up on them Pats, though. 

Spot on.  Breece and Sauce are playing like guys who dont want to get hurt before they get their next contract (like JJ).  Quinnen for the money he is paid is supposed to be a game wrecker.  Hes playing like any average DT right now.  There were a couple of plays that he looked like he didnt want to even disengage from the other teams blocker.  Reminded me of the old Mo Lewis days. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Did will macdonald even play today?

I know people were crowning him because will levis tripped and threw the ball backwards and will got credited for that but uh. Thats 2 games out of 4 where hes been invisible on the field all game.

I had to apologise last week, but this week he's been the hollow man again

• Upvote 1