**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, Jetpain said:

Spot on.  Breece and Sauce are playing like guys who dont want to get hurt before they get their next contract (like JJ).  Quinnen for the money he is paid is supposed to be a game wrecker.  Hes playing like any average DT right now.  There were a couple of plays that he looked like he didnt want to even disengage from the other teams blocker.  Reminded me of the old Mo Lewis days. 

They are both insanely overrated not only by jets fans but by the media 

• Upvote 1

Since we're all piling on, I'm gonna say this:

The complete lack of ability of this Pass Defense to generate turnovers is part of the problem, and it starts with our so-called "elite future HOF'er DB" Sauce, who now has a stunning total of 2 INT's in 37 games so far, both as a rookie.  No INT's in 2023.  No INT's so far in 2024.    

Truly generational.  We want to talk overrated Jets, start with Sauce.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Barton said:

The playcalling by Hackett is straight GARBAGE. the most basic of run plays on every call in the 1st quarter. 

1st and goal on the 1 with the OL getting pushed around, and sends Hall, nobody's idea of a bruiser, up the gut 2x. Not wide. That was the game, really. Shouldn't have been anywhere near that close if the CS had a clue. 

And Ron Tolbert. 15 yards for whatever Lazard did, is that what the NFL cares about? Again, by no means why they lost. but God damn, ENOUGH WITH THE FLAGS FOR NONSENSE. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Bugg said:

1st and goal on the 1 with the OL getting pushed around, and sends Hall, nobody's idea of a bruiser, up the gut 2x. Not wide. That was the game, really. Shouldn't have been anywhere near that close if the CS had a clue. 

And Ron Tolbert. 15 yards for whatever Lazard did, is that what the NFL cares about? Again, by no means why they lost. but God damn, ENOUGH WITH THE FLAGS FOR NONSENSE. 

Lazard call, unless it was for him leg whipping, is 1 of the worst calls I have ever seen.

Not to mention tight game, late in the game, driving on O etc. Thats a call you can maybeeeee do in the 1st quarter or a blowout game. Not a game close and late - effing aholes. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The complete lack of ability of this Pass Defense to generate turnovers is part of the problem, and it starts with our so-called "elite future HOF'er DB" Sauce, who now has a stunning total of 2 INT's in 37 games so far, both as a rookie.  No INT's in 2023.  No INT's so far in 2024.    

How much is it about playing zone rather than putting him man to man on the other team's top WR? Not saying you're wrong but if he's a great cover guy, zone minimizes his impact. 

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

2-5 is entirely realistic at this point.

And make no mistake, at 2-5 the season is effectively over as a post-season endeavor.

This team isn't going 9-1 or even 8-2 if they start 2-5.

So there you go, the Jets 2024 season is on the brink, already, facing the Offensive powerhouse Vikings in the UK and the hated Bills.

Tell me why anyone should be optimistic about that at this point?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Warfish said:

And make no mistake, at 2-5 the season is effectively over as a post-season endeavor.

This team isn't going 9-1 or even 8-2 if they start 2-5.

So there you go, the Jets 2024 season is on the brink, already, facing the Offensive powerhouse Vikings in the UK and the hated Bills.

Tell me why anyone should be optimistic about that at this point?

wtf, you just quote your own post, warfish? 😆

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To catch up on the season: the QB looks like his legs are shot, the star WR is frozen out and disengaged, the star RB looks like he’s 100 years old, the OL is starting to break down, and we just lost to a team whose rookie QB couldn’t throw the football. Sauce Gardner isn’t even trying to tackle anymore and the $100 million dollar DT is invisible. Beat up on them Pats, though. 

But I was told Rodgers and this offense were gelling…?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barton said:

Lazard call, unless it was for him leg whipping, is 1 of the worst calls I have ever seen.

Not to mention tight game, late in the game, driving on O etc. Thats a call you can maybeeeee do in the 1st quarter or a blowout game. Not a game close and late - effing aholes. 

That was the worst call I’ve ever seen since watching football. Just unbelievable. 

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Today's built-in excuses for Robert Saleh (should we lose):

A) We had 10 days off and were a little rusty.  There was a lot of pre-snap stuff today.

B ) We lost AVT for the season.

C) It was rainy as hell out there

I think C is the winner

"The reality is it was going to be tough sledding no matter what because of the rain"

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think C is the winner

"The reality is it was going to be tough sledding no matter what because of the rain"

This guy is the king of excuses. Then he gets a win against a bottom feeder and starts bringing out the receipts when we all know he's going to f**k it up again. Let's hear more of your dumb sh*t about how we're undefeated in 2024, hyuck hyuck hycuk

I don't think I've hated a jets coach as much as I do him. Excuses, Excuses and then victory laps for single win.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

This guy is the king of excuses. Then he gets a win against a bottom feeder and starts bringing out the receipts when we all know he's going to f**k it up again.

I don't think I've hated a jets coach as much as I do him. Excuses, Excuses and then victory laps for single win.

IMG_0538.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sauce:turnovers as Warfish:rational arguments 

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

The SOJ would love this game. Coming off a dominant win, coming off an extended break, our hopes are high, we’re playing a rookie QB who has zero touchdowns, we’re at home. I

But we have Aaron ******* Rodgers. 

Sometimes I hate when I’m right. I also meant to say lose and not love.