**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Saleh will be fired in January because Woody is too weak and stupid to do something that might actually save the season 

Only question is does Aaron return 

I doubt it

Gonna have to start over with new GM and HC

I don’t want Aaron to return.  Bring the kid in from the PS to be QB. Cut Gipson.  

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I’m 53 and will never quit because I’m now beyond help. But I’m confident in saying, I’m never going in person again.

way too much work even on a good day. This team continues to be a horrible watch. Unentertaining, boring- and a waste of an entire to Sunday battening traffic and tailgating and sitting in the rain to watch complete sh*t.

never again 

What a boring game it was.  

• Post of the Week 1

We didnt lose because of the coach, or aaron rodgers, or breece and garrett stinking, or penalties or a missed fg.

We lost because from snap #1, we could not block and protect the qb.  The oline was an utter embarrassment  and gave us no chance to win today.  Rodgers is lucky his ankle isnt broken or even worse.

• Thumb Down 2

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We didnt lose because of the coach, or aaron rodgers, or breece and garrett stinking, or penalties or a missed fg.

We lost because from snap #1, we could not block and protect the qb.  The oline was an utter embarrassment  and gave us no chance to win today.  Rodgers is lucky his ankle isnt broken or even worse.

They were mostly coverage sacks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Dumb and dumber. You git a bowling ball crushing RB that gets an extra 3-4 yards after getting hit, and you hand it off TWICE to Hall, whose head was obviously not in the game. Ballgame right there.

That bullshlt quite literally cost them the game. And they always do bs like this. WHY ARE YOU INSISTING BREECE DO THIS. Dumb and dumber is right. Maddening. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gibby said:

I’m 53 and will never quit because I’m now beyond help. But I’m confident in saying, I’m never going in person again.

way too much work even on a good day. This team continues to be a horrible watch. Unentertaining, boring- and a waste of an entire to Sunday battening traffic and tailgating and sitting in the rain to watch complete sh*t.

never again 

Its hard enough watching on TV. I dont know how ppl tolerate that horror show traffic, insane prices for parking etc, and then watching paint dry in the rain. I was really excited and hopeful that AR would at least make things entertaining... these coaches are terrible. Even he can not overcome it. It is unforgivable to run that nonsense w Breece on the goal line instead of Braelon. He was the only one on the offense who didn't completely suck. Mike Williams was ok too. Our "young studs" think they are a whole fkn lot better than they are. What a shame 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Saleh 

🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣

”Surtain is one of the better ones in the league”

”Zuerlein is fine.  Tough conditions in the rain.”

”Garrett is fine.  Not worried about him”

everybody is fine, guys

It is apparently a bit frowned upon to go with something more sincere, along the lines of: "yeah they totally suck, but these are the no-talent assclowns my incompetent fat **** of a boss stuck me with, so that's why he's just going to hide in his office all year eating tubs of butter while I still have to talk to you dipsh*ts"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

It is apparently a bit frowned upon to go with something more sincere, along the lines of: "yeah they totally suck, but these are the no-talent assclowns my incompetent fat **** of a boss stuck me with, so that's why he's just going to hide in his office all year eating tubs of butter while I still have to talk to you dipsh*ts"

To be fair Saleh is as much of a dipsh*t as Douglas. They both need to go if this sh*t swirls down the drain

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LockeJET said:

They won’t beat Minnesota either way, but Rodger’s is not playing next week. SOJ. Guys have been booting 55 60 yarders all season so far. complete choke job!  Atlanta kicker just nailed a 58 yarder to win. Once again, Saleh didn’t have his team ready to play.  very undisciplined game and guys looked like they didn’t deserve to be on the field. Hall should be benched. Again, this is just a poorly run organization from top to bottom. Our best players have come up small a lot this season so far. 

Let me help you here with how this sh*thead team operates historically. The jets are going to destroy the Vikings in London then they will comes home and on National TV lay an egg in the most important game of the year. You can bet on that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I'm just glad Saleh was smart enough to just have Allen .. Mr Positive Yards .. run the ball in from the 1 yard line 4 times in a row ... Ah sh*t then I woke up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Like Vince Lombardi said if you can’t gain a yard, then you don’t deserve to win the game. And that’s why we lost.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rangers1 said:

How long have you been a Jets fan?
who are you to call us negative f’s when I have been a fan since 1960

3 good years and and 61 bad and I still root hard very game but when you see the same crap every year I have earned the right to complain.

Who are you to allow me, a non fossilized jets fan, to stir you up?

In all seriousness sir, you do have my respect, and I may have been a bit out of line. That game had me emotional 😞

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It was a terrible loss, but...the Jets are 2-2 (same as the Ravens) still figuring things out on offense. Not time to panic just yet. Clean up the stupid penalties and get the receivers on the same page with Rodgers and we'll finally start to see some consistency on offense.

Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet under Bobby boy.

15 hours ago, Gibby said:

never again 

Excellent post! I feel your pain man. Sorry you sat in the rain to watch that sh*t show. Was the food at the tailgate good?

I missed the game because I was visiting my brother-in-law who is in the ICU at the hospital with an inoperable brain tumor and probably not going to make it. I never miss a Jets game, but I couldn’t exactly tell my wife you go see your brother and I’ll stay at home and watch the Jets game.

So I literally only got to see 1 play when I went to the bathroom and I passed a room with the TV on but the sound off. I quietly watched for a minute during a play where the Denver QB let the play clock run out and the officials didn’t call a delay of game and he throws a long completion! 

I said to myself this can’t be a good omen for the Jets for today’s game! They are  playing at home and not getting such an obvious call that the even announcers were showing a big double zero on the play clock and everyone in the stadium but the officials could see the play clock ran out!

• Sympathy 1