Dude is a broken record. A lost idiot broken record.

I’ve taken the Jets clown show in stride for much of the last decade ..but today hit different..it’s sinking in that Rodgers is washed and disinterested …and this was the worst coached team of my lifetime …and entire housecleaning in order …AGAIN…ironically enough Vance Joseph was in the building playing cornerback for us the last time I witnessed a game coached this badly . 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jolot said:

I’ve taken the Jets clown show in stride for much of the last decade ..but today hit different..it’s sinking in that Rodgers is washed and disinterested …and this was the worst coached team of my lifetime …and entire housecleaning in order …AGAIN…ironically enough Vance Joseph was in the building playing cornerback for us the last time I witnessed a game coached this badly . 

I don’t think I have it in me to root for this team if JD and/or Saleh are here next year. I embrace the rebuild because there is at least the foolish notion of hope. I absolutely hate JD and Saleh. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, AFJF said:

Disinterested? LOL.

Did you happen to see any of his reactions to the penalties and miscommunications?  Was visibly upset and didn't try too hard to hide it.

Disinterested players just shrug that off and jog off the field.

It looked to me like he wanted nothing to do with playing today yes . Him yelling at some of the ineptitude means nothing to me . He sucked just as bad as the guys he was yelling at 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Disinterested? LOL.

Did you happen to see any of his reactions to the penalties and miscommunications?  Was visibly upset and didn't try too hard to hide it.

Disinterested players just shrug that off and jog off the field.

He’s definitely not disinterested but I think it’s hit him that not taking preseason seriously caught up to them. 

• More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Jolot said:

It looked to me like he wanted nothing to do with playing today yes . Him yelling at some of the ineptitude means nothing to me . He sucked just as bad as the guys he was yelling at 

So getting pissed off at mistakes and coming back in the game after having a free pass to sit with an injury is a sign of disinterest.

To each his own.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Get thicker glasses.  Dude was getting his ass beat all day and was the only one on offense even attempting to make plays.

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, Jolot said:

You are my spirit animal.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jolot said:

Rodgers was absolutely awful today …and Saleh is also an abysmal coach . You guys realize both things can be true right ? 

No they don’t. If there’s one thing that is reliable about being a Jets fan, it is that they ALWAYS need to blame 1 person/thing. The intellectual capacity to blame all of the contributing factors simply doesn’t exist.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Yes

Been saying this for awhile now 

Woody has his finger on the nuke button.  Both the GM and HC are lame ducks for a reason.

They should hire Vrabel, which means they won’t

I'm fully convinced that if Vrabel was our HC today, we'd have won.  We have one of the worst HC's in the NFL.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t think I have it in me to root for this team if JD and/or Saleh are here next year. I embrace the rebuild because there is at least the foolish notion of hope. I absolutely hate JD and Saleh. 

I have some good news, they won’t be back the jets will likely in a big hole after these next three games.

13 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Clearly not interested.

Then to top it all off he gets inured and comes back in the game.

This is what you’re going to fixate on ? Ok he was REALLY REALLY SUPER interested !!!! And still absolutely sucked , you feel better now ? 

25 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

This team has one glaring weakness and it is the HC. Just fire him now and get it over with. 

I think if they lay an egg next week vs Vikings that he’s gone. He has the 3rd worst winning percentage since I’ve had my tix 1979. Kotite is worst, Gase is 2nd but get pass because he was told to tank his second year. Then Saleh. Saleh and Bowles are the only two coaches to coach more than two years who haven’t made the playoffs. I agree , get riid of this bum and try to salvage the season.

7 minutes ago, Jolot said:

This is what you’re going to fixate on ? Ok he was REALLY REALLY SUPER interested !!!! And still absolutely sucked , you feel better now ? 

As long as we're living in reality I'm happy.

He was bad.  Weather and miscommunication made it look worse than it actually was.

Head coach is still the biggest problem and the reason we know they won't win anything this year.

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

As long as we're living in reality I'm happy.

He was bad.  Weather and miscommunication made it look worse than it actually was.

Head coach is still the biggest problem and the reason we know they won't win anything this year.

Fair enough . 👍

He’s definitely not disinterested but I think it’s hit him that not taking preseason seriously caught up to them. 
Yeah, but it's week 4 and after last week, albeit against a crappy team, we looked to be in sync

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Did anyone see evidence of a game plan on the field today? 

I coach my son’s 11 year old flag team …I’m telling you I have a better game plan than Saleh / Hackett 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Allen 8 rushes for 34 yards. Breece Hall 10 carries for 4 yards. Instead of running Allen in short yardage situations they continued with Hall. It was absolutely criminal for them not to score a TD on that 1st and goal and cost them the game. Idiots. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

image.png

That’s an excellent catch. It reinforces the view that Saleh is nothing but a windbag who has exerted little to no influence on the team’s offensive unit since the day he got here. When the Jets have the ball you might as well have a Saleh cardboard cutout standing on the sideline. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

image.png

And it cost his team the game. And everyone with eyes could see this. I've had it with this bozo toothbrush salesman. Tricked me into thinking he pulled his head out of his arse w that Pats game... clearly I was mistaken. This guy royally sucks at coaching. Woody and JD should think real hard about getting someone who knows what they are doing in here while Rodgers has 3/4 of the season left. Because coaching is painfully obvious the problem here. Which sucks bc I like the Defense... most of the time... lol

36 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I have to see it to believe it. 

They’re both toast

What sucks is we’ll have to wait til January to see Bobby hit the bricks 

I am starting to think it’s literally impossible for a Robert Saleh coached team to win enough games to make the playoffs 

You could give him Mahomes and he’d still eff it up because the HC has no clue how to run a team 

• Haha 1