Bet the ranch on the Jets monday

32 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

This team has been flat and uninspired. The coaching change will light a fire and I predict the team will respond.  Jets win flat out. 

This is laughable.  We just fired the coach who had the teams back trying to get rid if the pathetic OC.

This team will lay down monday.

Rodgers has poisoned us from within and then gutted us.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

The Jets would be the one team to be completely flat and fail after a HC firing. Every other team at least gets one good game all fired up. 

If you're right then I'll be singing this late on Monday night:

"I threw ul Brich through a window" 

46 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is laughable.  We just fired the coach who had the teams back trying to get rid if the pathetic OC.

Donald Trump GIF

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

oh no...  I predict at least 21 days of you continuously repeating yourself.  

Your opinion: Rodger fault. Check. Understood.  But we are going to get 300 whiney posts from you saying it. Can't wait. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnyjet said:

This team has been flat and uninspired. The coaching change will light a fire and I predict the team will respond.  Jets win flat out. 

I bet 5 k on the bills 

this team is a train wreck 

they will lose by 21 vs a team with no wrs 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I didn't realize you loved our horrible former HC this much.

He was objectively bad at everything needed form a HC, from clock management, to in game decisions, to fielding a prepped hungry team.

The funniest part of everything is his D philosophy was as hands off as could be.

Try to have better players at every position never adjust, never change the approach just let superior talent work itself out. Defensively  a very good scheme at its base and then just out talent the opposition.

Jets D has/had 8 first rounders if it ever got to full strength... good scheeme with superior talent was the plan...

From there  Salehs plan was sit on his hands and hold no one accountable... bold strategy Cotton....

His stupid strategy actually could have worked if he held his players accountable to reaching the results warranted by their talent  but he wanted to blame the rain.