Rodgers on McAfee at 12:15

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Narcissists and back stabbers like Rodgers will all say the same thing:

I had no clue this was going to happen.  I love Robert Saleh.  I wish him the best.  Now we need to really buckle down and get to work.

Right out of the ego maniac playbook.

13-4 baby!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

We weeping for the poor multi-millionaires private-school kids now?

If the worst Adam faces in life is a few "your dad was a bad Jets coach" jokes, then they have one hell of a good life.

Sorry, but Rodger's "won't anyone think of the children" is just typical Rodgers PR deflection stuff, made to pull your heartstrings while avoiding hard questions with hard answers.

PS he IS a narcissist, it's not an "us idiots thinking it" problem.  And with this PR spin he's doing, we know he's a bald-faced liar too.

Jet fans already fell for the "Poor Adam" stuff.  Surprised he needed to put this interview off a day to come up with the "Adam" angle.

Pathetic!!!

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Lol so because they have money - I can't feel bad for them, for losing their job? Sympathy isn't allowed towards people with money? 

Relax. 

Eh using the kid here is kind of weak. They’ll be OK. Saleh can take a vacation for as long as he wants because of what the Jets paid him. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, British Jet said:

I feel a bit sorry for you feeling that way Warfish. Completely oblivious to the humanity of people.

Oh make no mistake, there are many children I do have plenty of empathy for the suffering they're going through:

The poor and hungry kids.

Kids in Ukraine.

Kids in Gaza, Lebanon and Israel.

Kids in NC whose towns and families were swept away.

Adam Saleh having to hypothetically "hear" what's said about his dad being a bad coach on sports-talk radio by Aaron Rodgers? Not real high on my list.  Your priorities are all sorts of in the wrong place if that is where you think empathy for children belongs in this day and age.  

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Lol so because they have money - I can't feel bad for them, for losing their job? Sympathy isn't allowed towards people with money? 

Relax. 

I don't believe he actually lost his job. He was just relieved of his duties.

7 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Relax. 

You can feel bad for whomever you like.  

I don't think Adam Saleh is a reason Aaron Rodgers shouldn't face hard questions about what's happened to the Jets in 2024 so far.  I think Rodgers is using that as an excuse to not answer/not tell the truth.

But I'm the bad guy here, lol.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh make no mistake, there any many children I do have plenty of empathy for the suffering they're going through:

Kids in Ukraine.

Adam Saleh having to hypothetically "hear" what's said about his dad being a bad coach on sports-talk radio by Aaron Rodgers? Not real high on my list.  Your priorities are all sorts of in the wrong place if that is where you think empathy for children belongs in this day and age.  

Being a coach's kid anywhere is no picnic, Campbell has to sell his house and move in Detroit and he's been successful. I see no problem having empathy for a man's family wealthy or not.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh make no mistake, there any many children I do have plenty of empathy for the suffering they're going through:

Kids in Ukraine.

do you think you would be listening to the show if AR discussed his sympathy for the kids in ukraine, gaza, Israel and NC?

you are kind of nuts if you think anyone is putting the 3 on the same level as Adam.  Only in your mind.

• Upvote 1