Do You Want Access To The Jets Only Thread

Maxman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Undoubtedly a chance to snub Pats fans and their pathetic ilk.

Count me in.

Can I get a joint deal with the super-secret, illuminati-type, secret society, $55/month, Canizzaro's 2-day old recycled columns transcribed from their original ketchup-stained White Castle burger boxes forum? Just askin'.

hahaha potw nom

This could be fun! I'm in!

Not that it's really all that necessary... I don't need a special thread to say that the Pats suck. Or the Dolphins.

As for the trolls like Tx... hell I just don't read that crap. I just assume that he's saying something like "Penny boy sucks" or "I want to lick Brady's balls". You know... the usual. We know how you feel Tx. The first 50.000 times you said it kind of gave it away.

Max,

Maybe we can piggyback this thread into the VIP forum. Offer a 2 for 1 deal for a nominal fee of, say, $55? Alternate types of payment in the form of "favors" for you and Smizzy might be an option as well.

LOL. Yes, this theme does seem familar.

Max,

Maybe we can piggyback this thread into the VIP forum. Offer a 2 for 1 deal for a nominal fee of, say, $55? Alternate types of payment in the form of "favors" for you and Smizzy might be an option as well.

I thought the $55 over there was for "hot Cannizzaro action." If I knew it was for Pat fan free access it'd have been a different story.

Huge Jets fan...always have been, always will.

Definately want in on Jets Only site.

I visit the site daily (multiple times) and have for a long time.

Work eased up their rules and now I can finally post...long story, don't ask.

My thoughts:

1. Tangini = phenominal choice by Woody & Co. to lead this team now and in future. I absolutely love what I see.

2. I've had more enjoyment watching this team this year than I had in Herm's entire tenure.

3. Mangini = Smart; Herm = Traitor/Horrible Coach. I can't even look at the guy anymore.

4. D'Brick/Mangold = no doubt the ideal scenario for this team in this draft.

5. Chad = true love/hate with him. I've written him off many times. He's not our Super Bowl winner. But he'll bridge the gap until the team is ready and we find a QB who'll get us there. Forget his arm, which is a huge issue, but he's too immobile, not improvisational enought and the team around him not quite there yet for him to reach the promised land with the Jets. Too bad b/c he's a great person. But, in football terms, I think he'll bridge the gap until this team matures into Mangini's model and by then it might be Clemmons who's running the show.

My thanks to everyone who posts...i learn a ton and enjoy it greatly.

Go Jets.

Huge Jets fan...always have been, always will.

Definately want in on Jets Only site.

I visit the site daily (multiple times) and have for a long time.

Work eased up their rules and now I can finally post...long story, don't ask.

My thoughts:

1. Tangini = phenominal choice by Woody & Co. to lead this team now and in future. I absolutely love what I see.

2. I've had more enjoyment watching this team this year than I had in Herm's entire tenure.

3. Mangini = Smart; Herm = Traitor/Horrible Coach. I can't even look at the guy anymore.

4. D'Brick/Mangold = no doubt the ideal scenario for this team in this draft.

5. Chad = true love/hate with him. I've written him off many times. He's not our Super Bowl winner. But he'll bridge the gap until the team is ready and we find a QB who'll get us there. Forget his arm, which is a huge issue, but he's too immobile, not improvisational enought and the team around him not quite there yet for him to reach the promised land with the Jets. Too bad b/c he's a great person. But, in football terms, I think he'll bridge the gap until this team matures into Mangini's model and by then it might be Clemmons who's running the show.

My thanks to everyone who posts...i learn a ton and enjoy it greatly.

Go Jets.

Solid post!! Welcome :cheers:

Archived