happy birthday joewilly!!!!!!

gg

Happy B'Day jw. Head down to 7 Mile Beach at 1 p.m., I hooked up a little surprise for you. If you see a couple of hotties near the Marriott just tell them you are there to collect the birthday sandwich. Let me know how it goes!

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks all. i took you're advice & we had a wonderful celebration on the water with good friends. gettin presents never gets old I tell ya.

misread you're post dna & arrived at 1am........ my 1st security guard sandwich left me sore, confused & :cool0044:

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks all. i took you're advice & we had a wonderful celebration on the water with good friends. gettin presents never gets old I tell ya.

misread you're post dna & arrived at 1am........ my 1st security guard sandwich left me sore, confused & :cool0044:

I was going to give you a present, but your rep is disabled. ;)

I know your birthday is not complete till you had my wish.......

Happy Birthday

When I shook Joe's hand at the 25th Anniversary of SBIII, I didn't wash my hand for three days. Met Grandpappy Weeb, a few others...

Settle this for me. Do you just float around on a houseboat and have a great time with Jets players in your spare time? I honestly don't get what it is you DO.

Archived