Garb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ignore List

Bill Parcells

puertorricanjet

You're in esteemed company.

Thats funny,for somebody who has me on ignore, you still seem to be whining about me alot.

Grow some thicker skin, or stop whining ,ok?

See what I mean? this guy dies but Terrell Owens continues to get a free pass. Life ain't fair.

RIP

WTF homie? You musta never lost a loved one... I lost so many close and 2 best friends due to violence where I stay in St.Pete. We have 2 sides on the S.SIde, Childs park and the Heights... And the city is small, its not about gangs its about money and street life... To look at another mans life, and wish it on the next man is wrong. T.O does not rape, or murder for no reason. I can never judge someone who sells drugs, yea it hurts other people, but nobody made that person sniff or smoke rock, they did it them self. I understand when my homies who I grew up have to do things to get money, it is what it is. But he does not rape, or murder and we all know he dont rob.

Not sure why we care if he's a hero our not.

You're right, I was just agreeing with Garb where she earlier said if it was proven correct he went back to help that girl then that was a heroic deed.

I apologize to my fellow posters.

It still does not change the loss for his family and friends. RIP.

a young man has died, way before his time. he wasnt a drug addict, a menace to society or a kid toucher. it is a sad thing that he has passed, whether you want to call him a hero or not, he has a family, friends, fans and teammates that are devasted. RIP Marquise Hill. :rip::(

Rumor has it this was a conspiracy executed by Belichick in order to receive a compensatory 7th round selection....... scumbag will do anything

Where is Judge Jetcane at?

Here is more hearsay for you, your honor.

I've been watching ebay off and on today since this story broke. Early afternoon today there were only 10 total cards/autos of him online. As of now there are 63.

These dealers make me sick, and its a shame to the hobby. Here is just one example of how "sorry" these people are for the tragedy, yet they want to make a buck off of it.

I've been watching ebay off and on today since this story broke. Early afternoon today there were only 10 total cards/autos of him online. As of now there are 63.

These dealers make me sick, and its a shame to the hobby. Here is just one example of how "sorry" these people are for the tragedy, yet they want to make a buck off of it.

I really can't blame them. I mean there are obviously people that are going to want to buy the stuff so why not list it?

Archived