9 men in the box

Thats what we saw all day yesterday again as Chad gets no 'Aretha Franklin' from opposing defenses.

Jones ran pretty damn well considering the Bills stacked the D knowing Chad's arm couldnt hurt them deep.

It will interesting to see Jones play without 9 men in a box on every damn play, when KC takes over.

9 men in the box on every freakin play. if that doesnt tell you how your QB is perceived then you are in a dream world..

274479213_5e74c507cd.jpg

• 14 years later...
26 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

And you wonder why you've been accused of being biased against him.

Feels more like a fetish to me, though.

I dont wonder, I completely understand the amount of oversensitive twats we have on the board that cant take a joke while obviously just piling on the bashing of one of the boards most annoying posters. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFapono said:

I dont wonder, I completely understand the amount of oversensitive twats we have on the board that cant take a joke while obviously just piling on the bashing of one of the boards most annoying posters. 

Funny coming from the guy that intentionally spams your notifications when he disagrees with you. 

27 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I didn't even read the thread that you posted in but you just posted the ypa or whatever from a player that in his first five games on a professional football field has played the numbers 2,5 and 11 pass defenses in football in a thread about Thomas Jones in 2007. So I don't know what kind of twat that makes you but I'm sure there's a name for it.

And you know I don't think you're a twat (I like you alot) but on this subject...you're a twat.

22 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I didn't even read the thread that you posted in but you just posted the ypa or whatever from a player that in his first five games on a professional football field has played the numbers 2,5 and 11 pass defenses in football in a thread about Thomas Jones in 2007. So I don't know what kind of twat that makes you but I'm sure there's a name for it.

And you know I don't think you're a twat (I like you alot) but on this subject...you're a twat.

Cool, didnt read the thread but decided to take a dig?  Well, if you did read it you'd see I was making an obvious joke in response to an obvious joke.  If you think my joke was a definitive statement on Zach Wilson, that's on you and I suggest you not be an oversensitive twat. 

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Cool, didnt read the thread but decided to take a dig?  Well, if you did read it you'd see I was making an obvious joke in response to an obvious joke.  If you think my joke was a definitive statement on Zach Wilson, that's on you and I suggest you not be an oversensitive twat. 

Why call people twats at all?

Because your jokes suck and you're not funny?

You know what's funny? This idea that you're not biased against this QB. It's like the Louis Ck bit where his daughter crouches in the corner during hide and go seek and thinks she's invisible.