happy birthday jets babe!

gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kleckowned!

Nice!

Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out Sooth's post about JB over at JI. What an a*hole. Picking on a girl. Wow.

Just to be clear I just started posting here bc posters I liked starting posting here, and I felt like getting the best of both worlds. I never had a problem with JI, or Sooth, and im not involved with any drama at all.

But I checked out The thread PaulieC started over there Bc after last night I thought it would be really funny(Funny old love songs)--And it turned really ugly. Sooth really ripped into that girl which was not cool. Why not just lock, or delete the thread if your the site owner? Between that, and the way he was responding to people the day everyone left he gives off such a bad impression. Is he really a bad dude?

Just to be clear I just started posting here bc posters I liked starting posting here, and I felt like getting the best of both worlds. I never had a problem with JI, or Sooth, and im not involved with any drama at all.

But I checked out The thread PaulieC started over there Bc after last night I thought it would be really funny(Funny old love songs)--And it turned really ugly. Sooth really ripped into that girl which was not cool. Why not just lock, or delete the thread if your the site owner? Between that, and the way he was responding to people the day everyone left he gives off such a bad impression.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you KR and pretty much agree with you on all points. That just crossed a whole other set of bounds of ridiculousness.

Oh, and I'm glad that my amazing posting could bring another great JI poster over here, since you were quite obviously referring to me in your opening sentence. So glad I could be of help to JN in that way. Its amazing how many people want to experience my awesomeness as much as possible.

But I checked out The thread PaulieC started over there Bc after last night I thought it would be really funny(Funny old love songs)--And it turned really ugly. Sooth really ripped into that girl which was not cool. Why not just lock, or delete the thread if your the site owner? Between that, and the way he was responding to people the day everyone left he gives off such a bad impression.

That's really, really gay Kerry.

Nice to see you bud, I think Smizzy wants to talk to you.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you KR and pretty much agree with you on all points. That just crossed a whole other set of bounds of ridiculousness.

Oh, and I'm glad that my amazing posting could bring another great JI poster over here, since you were quite obviously referring to me in your opening sentence. So glad I could be of help to JN in that way. Its amazing how many people want to experience my awesomeness as much as possible.

The last time I experienced your awesomeness you gave me herpes..

Um, who were you at JI?

you have GOT to be4 kidding, right?

i started a thread with all good intentions for a young lady who turned 20 and you guys had to add your own agenda.

jets babe and i did not start out on good terms.. and we have tried to smooth things out .. maybe you all need to take a lesson ..

i know it is tough and i am not saying that i am going to be perfect .. but i am trying.. this is just silly.

i started at JI.. and if i hadnt i probably wouldnt be here at all.. but when JN was born, i felt it was a better fit for me..

some of us like one place over another .. some of us can go both ways and post in both places.. but really do we need to act like we are 12 year olds on the schoolyard?

ok now...

Happy Birthday JETSBABE? how was the spa treatment? what did you get? did you have cake? what flavor. i love chocolate cake with vanilla frosting.. though my favorite cake was one that my husband had made for me for my 40th birthda.. chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.. i thought i had died and gone to heaven :D

Abobo is my favorite character ever on the internet. There was a picture of abobo and a hat and sunglasses with a girl on the beach that I still laugh just thinking about.

Abobo = Alk

Girl on Beach = Jets Babe

:D

Early on, I did much more wrong than right. I will say this, this stuff isn't easy. (Case in point -- nickel defense).

The answer is to not take it seriously. Life, family, work, fun -- these are the real things. The internet is what it is. But it should never cause pain or stress. Took me awhile to learn that myself unfortunately.

Great point. It's something I've had to wrestle with for a long time...I'm an old guy so I'm a little set in my ways. But, I'm working on it and I may slip now and then...I just have to remember..."it's the freaken Internet".

Great point. It's something I've had to wrestle with for a long time...I'm an old guy so I'm a little set in my ways. But, I'm working on it and I may slip now and then...I just have to remember..."it's the freaken Internet".

Repeat that 10 times before you go to bed every night and all will be well

Dr. Frank

Archived