• Created
  • Last Reply
sam bradford

colt mccoy

tim tebow

joe cox

zac robinson

jevon snead

just off the top of my head,if you like i will go on line and make you a list.

Tim Tebow an NFL QB? I've heard it all. :rl:

Joe Cox?

Zac Robinson?

Sam Bradford & Colt McCoy ~ two guys with 6, 7 seconds to throw the ball all day long to NFL receivers. Gee, what a hard thing to do.

Jevon Snead is the best NFL QB prospect next year, but McCoy & Bradford will be the ones who get selected first, just like how Stafford & Sanchez will go before Freeman, the better NFL prospect.

add a 2nd Rounder to that and see cutler as our franchise for the next 10 years

Cutler for TJ....hell yes.Plus draft picks ,Clemens, Barton, and Larry izzo, that should seal it.

Draft a WR with 17, no question about it.Then a RB, then a TE then a WR, then a RB, then a TE.

No defense this year.

agree. Im Clemens all the way. He could be just as good or better than Cutler behind our good oline,we just have to see...

hahahaha Clemens as good as Cutler? seriously, please stop this madness right now.

Cutler last year had a miserable defense, his leading rusher had 350 yards, Clemens had a bad O-line in 07, that's why he sucked,right? too bad he couldn't be like Cutler who ran for 200 yards on 57 attempts, and i'm sure they weren't designed for him, that's Cutler making things happen behind a crap line of his own. He CARRIED that team to 8-8.

Clemens MAY be average. Cutler IS special. They don't belong in the same sentence, and before you say it, neither does Ratliff.

Jay Cutler is a star.

WE HAVE AMMO!!!!! DRAFT PICKS!! In the last 20 drafts how many franchise QB's have we gotten. F$#K draft picks.

Gholston? Brickashaw?

IOn the last 20 drafts( about 140 players) how many guys have we gotten that are better than Jay Cutler?

5? 10? Give them 5 draft picks( 2,3,5,6,7) and Clemens. will that do it? Because I'm fine with that. We could do that RIGHT NOW!

WE HAVE AMMO!!!!! DRAFT PICKS!! In the last 20 drafts how many franchise QB's have we gotten. F$#K draft picks.

Gholston? Brickashaw?

IOn the last 20 drafts( about 140 players) how many guys have we gotten that are better than Jay Cutler?

5? 10? Give them 5 draft picks( 2,3,5,6,7) and Clemens. will that do it? Because I'm fine with that. We could do that RIGHT NOW!

That is 100% correct.

Maybe I can see the value in having multiple pics and if you hit 3 out of 10, it's great.

But 1rd pics are overrated, when compared to a proven star. I'd give up 3 1st rounders for Cutler.

cutler is waaaaay over rated. he's not worth what is being bandied about.

mcdaniels must know of a significant flaw in this player or else this would not be happening.

the big cabal is probably to get cutler to the jets knowing that he'll be the bazooka version of Chad Pennington.

nope when you despise your boss

money is not answer, he will get more coin in different city anyway

it is over in denver..afo has made the call

I know it doesn't sound good for Denver but how many times have we heard a player say "I will never ever play here again" only to be resigned. Stranger things have happened.

I know it doesn't sound good for Denver but how many times have we heard a player say "I will never ever play here again" only to be resigned. Stranger things have happened.

if joshie was parcells ..maybe

he is a young arrogant punk who has just ruined the broncos....no chance

Archived