Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard he wants to play in a 3-4 Defense but never heard on what position.

Not only has he said he wants to play OLB... his skill set and size also fits that position...

3-4 DE's are runstopping big men... that is not peppers

I don't understand why people insist on casting Cutler as some petulant child for wanting out of a comically bad situation.

Josh McDaniels thinks Matt Cassel is a better quarterback than Jay Cutler is.

Read that as many times as it takes to sink in.

Exactly.

Jay Cutler has a right to be insulted over that. Cassell is average, nothing more.

McDaniels looks SO bad in this whole situation.

Yes, and I'm sure this is the plan. We can offer them our first, David Cowney, Brad Smith, Erik Ainge, and the rights to Brett Favre. Denver would be nuts to turn down that treasure.

That move would set the Jets team back 10 years. We'd be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Buffalo fans going crazy for Jay Cutler?....that's nice, there's about 28 other franchises doing the same. Doesn't mean anything is going to happen there.

There was NO mention of this on any of the local TV News sports segments tonite.

Actually it seems that Cutler WAS willing to stay where he was half-welcome. McDaniels didn't even make him feel half-welcome at their last meeting. And it was only after that last meeting that Cutler had his agent request a trade. A trade that McDaniels almost had the Broncos make a couple of weeks ago and said at the recent meeting they may still do.

What kind of a way is that to make your franchise QB comfortable with the team, to tell him he was almost traded & still might be?

Sounds to me like Daniels started his mess and didn't know how to get out of it. Instead he's just making it worse. I feel sorry for the Denver fans.

Cutler just doesn't fit into what our offense is trying to do. He's going to be a fine NFL QB , he just doesn't fit here.

If the Jets goals on offense include not being feared by their opponents and being ranked in the bottom quarter of the league, then I agree with this sentiment completely.

This backs up what I've been saying all along . Cutler just doesn't fit into what our offense is trying to do. He's going to be a fine NFL QB , he just doesn't fit here. ::GoJets:

who does fit??

pennyboy?

cutler is a stud ....without a franchise QB we will just muddle along

Our Dline is not close to ravens and we do not have ed reed.

do the trade

No instead of getting a proven winner like Cutler we're going to hand it off to the man who washed Alex Smith's balls.

Cutler is not a winner. He is sub .500 Qb.

The talent is undeniable but to call him a proven winner just doesnt hold weight.

Either way, I get your premise and agree.

as N.Y. Jets Team Strength & Conditioning Coach

jaycutler.jpg

Biography

Jay Cutler started working in his family's concrete construction business, Cutler Bros. Concrete, at the age of 11, and started training when he was 18 years old as a senior at Wachusett Regional High School. He graduated from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 with a degree in criminal justice. His first contest was the 1992 Gold's Gym Worcester Bodybuilding Championships, at which he took second place.

Before his first Mr. Olympia win in 2006, Cutler had placed second to Ronnie Coleman four times ( 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005.) The closest competition, in terms of points, was in 2001, where Cutler was leading on points after prejudging (muscularity and symmetry), but failed to maintain the lead in the posing rounds, which resulted in Coleman winning his fourth consecutive Mr. Olympia. Cutler finally managed to defeat Coleman - who was in line for his 9th title - in 2006, after 3 consecutive (4 overall) years of finishing runner up. He won the title again in 2007. In 2008, Cutler took second place to Dexter Jackson.He competed at the 2006 Mr. Olympia contest at a claimed weight of 286 pounds with 3% body fat.[1] During the off-season, his weight reaches 315 pounds.

Before winning his two Olympia titles, Cutler had also won three consecutive Arnold Classic Titles (2002-2004). He is the the only bodybuilder who received his pro card at the NPC USA or Nationals to ever win the Mr. Olympia.[2]

Cutler currently resides in Las Vegas with his wife Kerry and three dogs.

Vital statistics 2008

Height: 5'9" / 175 cm.

Contest weight: 265lbs.

Off-season weight: 310lbs.

Arms: 21"

Chest: 57"

Waist: 34"

Thighs: 32"

Calves: 20"

Vital statistics 2006

Contest weight: 286lbs.

Arms: 22.5"

Chest: 59"

Thighs: 33"

Calves: 21"

Bodybuilding titles

• 1993 NPC Iron Bodies Invitational, 1st place Teenage & 1st place Men's Heavyweight
  • 1993 NPC Teen Nationals, 1st place Heavyweight
  • 1995 NPC U.S. Tournament of Champions, 1st place Men's Heavyweight and overall winner
  • 1996 NPC Nationals, 1st place Heavyweight (earned IFBB pro card)
  • 2000 IFBB Night of Champions, 1st place
  • 2002 Arnold Classic, 1st place
  • 2003 Arnold Classic, 1st place
  • 2003 Ironman Pro Invitational, 1st place
  • 2003 San Francisco Pro Invitational, 1st place
  • 2003 Dutch Grand Prix, 1st place
  • 2003 British Grand Prix, 1st place
  • 2004 Arnold Classic, 1st place
  • 2006 Mr. Olympia, 1st place
  • 2006 Austrian Grand Prix, 1st place
  • 2006 Romanian Grand Prix, 1st place
  • 2006 Dutch Grand Prix, 1st place
  • 2007 Mr. Olympia, 1st place

jaycutler.jpg

Biography

Jay Cutler started working in his family's concrete construction business, Cutler Bros. Concrete, at the age of 11, and started training when he was 18 years old as a senior at Wachusett Regional High School. He graduated from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 with a degree in criminal justice. His first contest was the 1992 Gold's Gym Worcester Bodybuilding Championships, at which he took second place.

Before his first Mr. Olympia win in 2006, Cutler had placed second to Ronnie Coleman four times ( 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005.) The closest competition, in terms of points, was in 2001, where Cutler was leading on points after prejudging (muscularity and symmetry), but failed to maintain the lead in the posing rounds, which resulted in Coleman winning his fourth consecutive Mr. Olympia. Cutler finally managed to defeat Coleman - who was in line for his 9th title - in 2006, after 3 consecutive (4 overall) years of finishing runner up. He won the title again in 2007. In 2008, Cutler took second place to Dexter Jackson.He competed at the 2006 Mr. Olympia contest at a claimed weight of 286 pounds with 3% body fat.[1] During the off-season, his weight reaches 315 pounds.

Before winning his two Olympia titles, Cutler had also won three consecutive Arnold Classic Titles (2002-2004). He is the the only bodybuilder who received his pro card at the NPC USA or Nationals to ever win the Mr. Olympia.[2]

Vital statistics 2008

Vital statistics 2006

Bodybuilding titles

• 1993 NPC Iron Bodies Invitational, 1st place Teenage & 1st place Men's Heavyweight
  • 1995 NPC U.S. Tournament of Champions, 1st place Men's Heavyweight and overall winner

G.O.B looks like you got a picture of me there instead of Jay Cutler. Sorry about that theyve been floating around since my modeling days.

jaycutler.jpg

Biography

Vital statistics 2008

Vital statistics 2006

Bodybuilding titles

Cutler went to Wachusett? If I didn't move to Florida, I would've gone there.

EDIT: I didn't see the pic somehow.

Cutler went to Wachusett? If I didn't move to Florida, I would've gone there.

EDIT: I didn't see the pic somehow.

The pic?

Did you read any of the words either???? LOL

Archived