The board is active again

Maxman

Just want to thank everyone for their patience during this transition. I posted some thoughts and explanations as to what some of the benefits are here: http://www.jetnation.com/2010/07/30/welcome-back-to-jetnation-com/

Why did we switch? vBulletin has too many security issues, not enough new features and we pretty much just lost confidence in them. Getting used to new forum software can be a challenge. Please let us know if you have any questions or problems. We set up a feedback forum (which guests can post in) so we definitely want to hear from you.

I apologize, due to the conversion taking 24 hours longer than it did in our testing, we are going-live with this site before we have had a chance to implement everything. By the weekend we will be in really good shape but I know there are bugs. Thanks again for your patience.

Just want to thank everyone for their patience during this transition. I posted some thoughts and explanations as to what some of the benefits are here: http://www.jetnation.com/2010/07/30/welcome-back-to-jetnation-com/

Why did we switch? vBulletin has too many security issues, not enough new features and we pretty much just lost confidence in them. Getting used to new forum software can be a challenge. Please let us know if you have any questions or problems. We set up a feedback forum (which guests can post in) so we definitely want to hear from you.

I apologize, due to the conversion taking 24 hours longer than it did in our testing, we are going-live with this site before we have had a chance to implement everything. By the weekend we will be in really good shape but I know there are bugs. Thanks again for your patience.

YAY ITS SO PRETTY.

It looks great, plenty of room across the top for more players too. ;)

So far Thor has said he can't post in this forum. He thinks it is a bug. Let's just run with that.

And we do have a 2nd retro banner in the works for some more players. Namath, Klecko etc.

So far Thor has said he can't post in this forum. He thinks it is a bug. Let's just run with that.

And we do have a 2nd retro banner in the works for some more players. Namath, Klecko etc.

Huge improvements, on both counts! :-P

It sure is errrr different. It will take some time to get use to I'd imagine.

Nice job max, I'm posting from the Mobile Skin right now. I suggest you all check it out if you have the phone for it.

It will take some geting used too but change is good

All I want to know is where is my V-CASH -- and will betting resume soon --

Looks great. Congrats and thanks.

How do I get to my user profile?

.....nevermind. Amazing what you can do with just a little effort. LOL!

Very user friendly, Max - good job!

Thanks for all your hard work Max. Looking forward to a special year for the jets here

Looks really good so far, Max.

One comment if I may,

I'd like to see the row heights on the message list tightened up a bit (lower the top and bottom padding) so we can see more messages on the screen. Hardly an issue and other may prefer the larger spacing, but that's my 0.02.

By the weekend we will be in really good shape but I know there are bugs. Thanks again for your patience.

no doubt this place will be rocking this season just like a home game at jets stadium.

It looks great, plenty of room across the top for more players too. ;)

speaking of stadiums... maybe it would be worth representing the stadium in the banner too. it looks so pretty. :)

072710-stadium-large.jpg

Archived