Jets act like "frat boys" when female reporter visits practice

Mattyandthejets

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/11/jets-act-like-frat-boys-when-female-reporter-visits-practice/

I really can't believe this guy, this is the stupidest article I have ever read and the poor journalism is surprising even by Florio standards. If I was a race baiter I might claim that this article is racist, but I wont do that =]

Hubbuch described the scene as "hilarious," but that sentiment wasn't universal. We're told that the reporter went into the locker room after practice, and that some of the players behaved like construction workers and/or prison inmates.

lol, never knew construction workers were like prison inmates.

everywhere she goes must be chaos

wow

:blink:

Yep. And I believe it's total bullsh*t in the article saying that "she was close to tears."

Give me a break. She covers futbol for crying out loud. Those Central & South American soccer players are horny little bastards.

Ines is on twitter and she tweeted about it (https://twitter.com/InesSainzG)

Here's the translation of her tweets:

--Me muero de incomodidad! Estoy en los lockers de los jets esperando por Mark Sanchez y mientras tratando de no mirar a ningun lado!!

I'm dying of embarrassment! I am in the lockers of jets waiting for Mark Sanchez and while trying not to stare at anywhere!

--Solo porq es la unica forma de entrevistarlo previo al partido de el lunes!! Pero demasiada hormona masculina en el entorno!!

Just because it's the only way to pre-game interview on Monday! But too many male hormones in the environment!

--Lo siento pero ni de broma sacaria una foto de esto!! Si ni volteo!! Solo veo el locker de Mark y me quisiera taparme los oidos!!

Sorry, but no joke it would take a picture! If not dump! I only see the locker of Mark and I would like to cover my ears!

--Mision cumplida!! Mark Sanchez es una gran persona! Muy amable e inteligente!! Mañana pueden ver su entrevista en Ritual NFL!!

Mission accomplished! Mark Sanchez is a great person! Very friendly and smart! Tomorrow may see his interview on NFL Ritual!

lol, never knew construction workers were like prison inmates.

If you cross construction workers with prison inmates, you get power plant workers. In a plant, any female still of reproduction age that didn't outweigh the average mechanic would be ogled as if we hadn't seen a woman in decades. The question when you heard there was a girl that had to be seen was, "Is she hot, or is she power plant hot?"

Inez Sainz appears to be just plain hot. smile.gif

Archived