Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

I would have to assume the reason this is stretching on like this is because Aso is hoping something better comes along. Doesn't bode well for the Jets cause.

I think his agents are trying to get the most $$$ they can for him up front... or at least in year 2... I bet the over #'s aren't much different...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his agents are trying to get the most $$$ they can for him up front... or at least in year 2... I bet the over #'s aren't much different...

idk but we can't let this guys decision hold us hostage. tell him to decide or the deal is off and we sign cro. our defense was plenty good last year. wilson will be better. aso would be great. but we also need to score points to win. maybe we shoudl try tohold onto edwards and cro insted of waiting on aso to make a decision. wait too long and we couls end up with egg all over our faces.

idk but we can't let this guys decision hold us hostage. tell him to decide or the deal is off and we sign cro. our defense was plenty good last year. wilson will be better. aso would be great. but we also need to score points to win. maybe we shoudl try tohold onto edwards and cro insted of waiting on aso to make a decision. wait too long and we couls end up with egg all over our faces.

Cro is waiting anyways... and nobody is signing Braylon for whatever reasons...

Cro is waiting anyways... and nobody is signing Braylon for whatever reasons...

someone is gonna sign them. can't wait too long. just saying.....he makes a decision today or we shoudl think about pulling out and signing cro and edwards back. actually the more i think about it the more i am leaning towards supporting the latter. i get what ryan is trying to do. create a super unit secondary that no one can pass on and then force teams to run into 8 man fronts all day. or dump it off to their slot man who won't want any more by the time the 3rd quarter comes around. wilson will make a jump this year anyway, i believe.

Again. If he wanted to be here he would've signed already.

sure at 6pm tonight when he can sign... otherwise this could just be lack of leak of the news... he could have said yes two days ago...

Rumor from a Cowboys message board are not news.

news can be defined as new information of any kind, espcecially that which is interesting and relevant to a subject which is important to a target audience. so i'd say what i posted is definitely news.....:)

Jets restructuring four contracts for Asomugha

Jul

7/29/2011 3:02:09 PM | More

Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports has been told that the Jets have redone the contracts of Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, Brandon Moore as well as LaDainian Tomlinson to set the stage for Asomugha.

waits for annoying "BREAKIN NEWS* ESPN chime.

I buffer this by saying these are the same dildo's ( actually I like their stuff for the most part - John Jurkovik ex-Packer/Jaguar/Brown and 2 other guys) that opened their show this afternoon by saying they were glad the Bears pursue Braylon as he had close to the most drops in the NFL last season. I had to text them and enlighten them that their new boy actually owned that distinction.

really everyones acting like nnamdi is holding us hostage and d**king us around. well why would he say ok I'll sign with you in a few days and sit on my thumbs till friday at 6, when some other team could step in and offer him a crazy contract befor 6 tonight, it would be dumb on his part and his agents! even if he's planning on signing with the jets the whole time, he knows there waiting on him, so wait as long as he can and get the best deal for himself. he's the best FA out there, we know aswell as he does that a player like him doesn't hit FA very often at all! he's gonna get paid either way. I'd say at 6 he'll be a Jet.

Archived