So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as how our team is going the ghey route and handing out a 'C', I think we should likewise appoint a JetNation Captain for the season.

Only requirement? Can't be a mod or admin--those dicks have too much authority as it is.

I would appoint DLJ Captain and #27TheDominator Vice Captain. Both are hardcore Jets fans but will criticize the team when needed. The Ecurb's of the world will pat Sanchez on the back after he throws three picks.

Since T0m mentioned something to the ghey effect, I vote JiF.

Sorry, that was too easy.

My nominations go to SouthernJet, Slats, and T0mShane (because that would be friggan hilarious).

If we are going to nominate a captain, we should also nominate a waterboy.

The waterboy should be somebody who unknowingly adds humor to the board without knowing it.

Nominations:

Frank Moga, Frank Moga, and Frank Moga...

My nominations go to SouthernJet, Slats, and T0mShane (because that would be friggan hilarious).

The waterboy should be somebody who unknowingly adds humor to the board without knowing it.

Nominations:

Thank you, Dan. But I should mention that I'm not eligible for any position of authority at JN because Max has determined that I am a "website cancer."

My vote??

SoFlaJets.

The rest of you are moldy cock.

Thank you, Dan. But I should mention that I'm not eligible for any position of authority at JN because Max has determined that I am a "website cancer."

My vote??

SoFlaJets.

The rest of you are moldy cock.

No, not me TS-authority goes right to my already over-sized head. Which is why I have never been in the running for any moderator slot anywhere...

Cancer brings people together, just like a captain should...

Disclaimer: If any of you find this post offensive, I apologize in advance. It is a bit off-color, but know that having lost all of my family members to cancer, i choose to make light of it, rather than dwell on the obvious negativity that this horrible disease brings into people's lives. Once again, I apologize if I have offended, and mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone.

Cancer brings people together, just like a captain should...

Disclaimer: If any of you find this post offensive, I apologize in advance. It is a bit off-color, but know that having lost all of my family members to cancer, i choose to make light of it, rather than dwell on the obvious negativity that this horrible disease brings into people's lives. Once again, I apologize if I have offended, and mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone.

Oh. My. God. Wow. Give it to T0m

Nominations:

This just in from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Archived