JaMarcus Russell planning NFL Comeback [Merged]

pfilippone

Really? I don't find it that hard to believe. It's smarting than trading picks for tebow

It figures that his career highlight reel came entirely against the Jets in a scintillating 16 point overtime offensive display. He is just effin' awesome. A juggernaut. What more could we possibly want in a QB???

I think Idzik planted this rumor to help discover the mole in the Jets organization. He probably met individually with all of the front office people and told each on about a different washed up QB they were bringing in to compete. The one that made the news pinpointed the mole - oldest trick in the book.

Don't be surprised if you see a couple of people replaced shortly.

I think Idzik planted this rumor to help discover the mole in the Jets organization. He probably met individually with all of the front office people and told each on about a different washed up QB they were bringing in to compete. The one that made the news pinpointed the mole - oldest trick in the book.

Who do you think this guy is, the Hand of the King???!

2909513_700b.jpg

This is the first thing I thought of when hearing this story. We're rooting some people out and I like it quite frankly. It's time to change the atmosphere around these parts and this is the beginning of that process. I would be blown away if Russell made it anywhere near the Jets.

Archived