Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would you offer up Vick to the Rams?

163 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks like Bradford is done again. Would they give up anything for Vick? Backup is Shaun Hill. That's a really good defense to let go to waste.

Posted · Report post

Janoris Jenkins

Posted · Report post

The Sanchez Schotty reunion would be sweet though.

Posted · Report post

Letting Kellen Clemens go to San Diego is looking like a mistake

Posted · Report post

The Sanchez Schotty reunion would be sweet though.

That's actually a realistic scenario I think

Posted · Report post

As of this AM Bradford only sustained a minor hyperextension as per Jeff Fisher. Did something change? 

Posted · Report post

Definitely. Get him out of here, get a useful piece back.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't even think about trading Vick at this point in time. Geno is looking good. Vick is his mentor. Idzik hasn't proven that he deserves any extra draft picks yet.  Pass.

Posted · Report post

Definitely. Get him out of here, get a useful piece back.

Posted · Report post

Vick has less than zero trade value, and I'm not sure Rex is convinced he won't have Vick starting by Week Six.

Posted · Report post

It all depends on what the Rams are willing to offer for him if we can get a player who makes immediate impact and be a starter then yes otherwise no.

Posted · Report post

As of this AM Bradford only sustained a minor hyperextension as per Jeff Fisher. Did something change?

Speculation based on the Rams not offering up the MRI info yet, I believe. They're in lockdown

Posted · Report post

2015 2nd and a 2016 5th

Posted · Report post

Welp

Rams QB Sam Bradford is out for season after MRI shows he did tear left knee ACL, per sources. Rams will announce later today. @ESPNNFL

Posted · Report post

I'd rather see Idzik trade draft picks since he clearly doesn't know how to use them.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't even think about trading Vick at this point in time. Geno is looking good. Vick is his mentor. Idzik hasn't proven that he deserves any extra draft picks yet.  Pass.

I would think the Mod Lounge would be in full support of a Vick for Michael Sam swap.

Posted · Report post

shaun Hill

ftmfw baby

Posted · Report post

YES. GREAT IDEA. Please dont get me wrong i like Vick but he is on his way out. Give him a chance to start and we got Simms at #2. This team doesnt not need a veteran QB. everyone is a big boy.

Posted · Report post

Letting Kellen Clemens go to San Diego is looking like a mistake

Only if you're San Diego.

Posted · Report post

F Vick. I'd dump him in a heartbeat. Get us some secondary help. Simms has looked solid in preseason. Shoot, even his salsa was nice. 

Posted · Report post

Yeah Geno has this covered.. let's get rid of Vick and get some secondary help. He gets to start this season and we don't get toasted every deep ball.. perfect.

Posted · Report post

Looks like Bradford is done again. Would they give up anything for Vick? Backup is Shaun Hill. That's a really good defense to let go to waste.

Doubt it. Rex is coaching for an extension, and he'll need a respectable QB if Geno doesnt get the job done. On the flipside, if we trade Vick it will show huge faith in Geno. If we do trade him it better be for a CB and a draft pick. 

Posted · Report post

Doubt it. Rex is coaching for an extension, and he'll need a respectable QB if Geno doesnt get the job done. On the flipside, if we trade Vick it will show huge faith in Geno. If we do trade him it better be for a CB and a draft pick. 

Nothing we have seen this year indicates that Rex has any decision making power in the players on this roster. I doubt that suddenly changes because he wants Vick around in case Geno goes down.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nothing we have seen this year indicates that Rex has any decision making power in the players on this roster. I doubt that suddenly changes because he wants Vick around in case Geno goes down.

Rex's decision making power has nothing to do with having the best chance to win. There would be no reason for Idzik to not at least take Rex opinion in consideration. If he wasn't then there would have been no need to keep him around for another year when he had the opportunity to fire him. Rex doesnt have corners this year, why would he or Idzik want to give up a qb that could help put points on the board especially if their current starter shows that he can't? Rex may not have the "last word" but that doesnt mean that Idzik has to undermine his opportunity to win. 

Edited by Villain The Foe