What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

12 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

What happened you Green Eggs & Ham and why hasn't he come over here?

He's at Jetaddicts and Jetfansunited too many posters here hate him for some of the problems he caused when he was a Mod on JI.. Ham was a good poster but never should have been a Mod he didn't have the temperament for it.. He was the only person to ever delete some of my posts until Max and his mafia mods here.. Or it might have been just Max..:ph34r: 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

He's at Jetaddicts and Jetfansunited too many posters here hate him for some of the problems he caused when he was a Mod on JI.. Ham was a good poster but never should have been a Mod he didn't have the temperament for it.. He was the only person to ever delete some of my posts until Max and his mafia mods here.. Or it might have been just Max..:ph34r: 

If by "good" you mean "vehemently obtuse", then sure. He was. Okay.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No.  He was a self limiting buffoon that eventually offed himself.  More like a Lotto winner in February who was broke by September.  You my friend eventually must be stopped.  LoL

Not until the last chapter. What good would this book be without a proper antagonist. 

23 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I have no respect for Sean. He banned me from his site (his prerogative, but the reason was silly), yet he had no problem whatsoever selling my email address to Scout. My junk folder is loaded with JI/Scout emails.

Sorry but that's a d!ck move.

And it's worse than that. Apparently the email addresses were also sold to 3rd-party spammers as well. No indication of Scout on the 3rd-party spam. I am fairly sure that happened because my email account was suddenly spammed from untold numbers of spammers shortly after the JI "event." I think it's too much to have simply been coincidental.

23 hours ago, Jetmech said:

I've tried to delete my account there with no luck. Anyone know the link?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If there's a link to delete an account there, I'd sure like to know it. I wrote to Sean shortly after joining to ask how to get out. - Got no reply.