What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I would love to hear what Sean thinks of how things played out.  

His honest thoughts.

Warfish  first and foremost you were a GREAT moderator on JI.. that was a fact..

You were one of the main reasons why JI was enjoyable to read from the get go IMO...

My question to you is how do you feel about the board's implosion?

You were one of the main reasons why JI was enjoyable to read from the get go IMO...

Nor do I, honestly. I think he got paid, and that was that. Return on investment.

Shows what our community actually meant to him, I suppose.

$$$ talks.

Besides, although it was slightly before my time (I started posting around 2000 on Jets boards) but I've read numerous times that Sooth used to be a major  troll on Pats boards in the late 90s before starting JI. That would be like TX starting a Pats website.

$$$ talks.

Besides, although it was slightly before my time (I started posting around 2000 on Jets boards) but I've read numerous times that Sooth used to be a major  troll on Pats boards in the late 90s before starting JI. That would be like TX starting a Pats website.

Well I can say this.

Sooth and I were on a site dedicated to tearing into the Jets in the late 1990's  It was run by a guy who called himself the Wiz and the truth was it was a very good site!!

Real solid football talk.  They were defending Carroll and we were sticking up for the Tuna. 

Jets and Pats fans just tearing into each other but all in good spirits.  I lost bets on that site, one in particular to a female Pats poster named Garbanza.  Cost me real money.... She still lurks from time to time.  But the truth was that Sean started a Jets board to stop from battling the Pats folks on every issue.

IMO it is hard to run these sites and he cashed out.  Simple as that.... 

Warfish  first and foremost you were a GREAT moderator on JI.. that was a fact..

Agreed...loved reading WF stuff on JI.

Poetry?

Well I can say this.

Sooth and I were on a site dedicated to tearing into the Jets in the late 1990's It was run by a guy who called himself the Wiz and the truth was it was a very good site!!

Real solid football talk. They were defending Carroll and we were sticking up for the Tuna.

Jets and Pats fans just tearing into each other but all in good spirits. I lost bets on that site, one in particular to a female Pats poster named Garbanza. Cost me real money.... She still lurks from time to time. But the truth was that Sean started a Jets board to stop from battling the Pats folks on every issue.

IMO it is hard to run these sites and he cashed out. Simple as that....

Jets haters. Those pats fans actually wanted to kill jet Moses and lol @ Garb, she's known as Gladys kravitz here.
  • Upvote 1

Jets haters. Those pats fans actually wanted to kill jet Moses and lol @ Garb, she's known as Gladys kravitz here.

Oh wow!!

Gladys Kravitz...

Hehehehe Thanks!!!!

One thing I can tell you I wont be doing is I wont be betting her any time soon I can tell you that!

I cant afford to lose my money! :)

• 3 months later...

I got screwed by my spam filter... Can't believe I missed the opportunity to get 4 months free!

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Due to overwhelming demand we've extended our great Cyber Monday offer through midnight tonight!

Simply upgrade now to the annual membership and not only will you save money and get all Scout videos ad-free, BUT you will also get FOUR FREE months added to your membership when using the promo code CYBER15 at checkout!

To get the annual membership, click here and select the annual option:

https://secure.scout.com/a.z?s=65&p=12

Make sure to enter CYBER15 into the offer code box to get your FOUR free months.

Hurry, this offer ends at midnight Wednesday!

Thank You,
JetsInsider.com Staff

Scout - Greatness Discovered

Manage your email preferences at:
http://www.scout.com/3/email-preference.html

Overwhelming demand. 

• Upvote 2