Detroit losing was an abomination and the NFL sould be ashamed

ASH1962

How do they call a PI penalty, not call unsportsmanlike on Dez Bryant for running at the official with his helmet off to protest the PI call that they later rescinded? I cannot believe they cancelled that penalty. I do not believe I have ever seen that in all of my years watching the NFL. Then a 10 yard punt which cost Detroit the game. Granted you blow a 14-0, 17-7 lead you deserve to lose, but that whole sequence made me want to hurl. The Lions remind me of my Jets so much it is scary, always play just well enough to find a way to lose, unreal.

How bad does the Governor of NJ look celebrating in Jerry Jones' booth on National TV?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do they call a PI penalty, not call unsportsmanlike on Dez Bryant for running at the official with his helmet off to protest the PI call that they later rescinded? I cannot believe they cancelled that penalty. I do not believe I have ever seen that in all of my years watching the NFL. Then a 10 yard punt which cost Detroit the game. Granted you blow a 14-0, 17-7 lead you deserve to lose, but that whole sequence made me want to hurl. The Lions remind me of my Jets so much it is scary, always play just well enough to find a way to lose, unreal.

How bad does the Governor of NJ look celebrating in Jerry Jones' booth on National TV?

He looks like the fat piece of sht that he is.....coming from a non lib too.

NFL blew it by letting Suh play.

LMFAO

Can you imagine if that punk was a Jet and he did that in week 2 too Aaron Rodgers? You wouldn't have seen him play the rest of the season.

F*ck the Lions and please enough with this "Matt Stafford is a top 5 QB" Bullsh*t.  Megatron has made his career.

I've never seen anything like it, but then again I've never seen anything like the officiating that has taken place all year. Calls against the defense seem so arbitrary I don't even know what's what anymore. It seems about as up in the air as balls and strikes, up to the discretion of the official on how they're calling the game. It's stupid for the NFL to not have higher scrutiny over their own officiating. 

I wanted Dallas to win, but that was insane. If I were a Lions fan, there are no words in the English language that could accurately convey how pissed off I would be.

Never in my life seen a penalty announced and then picked up with zero explanation. And it was blatant and egregious pass interference.

How bad does the Governor of NJ look celebrating in Jerry Jones' booth on National TV?

The TE put his hands to the defenders face mask n the defender shoved his hand off. That's what the refs focussed about n took back the penalty. It was too close to call it a penalty in the first place.

I wanted Dallas to win, but that was insane. If I were a Lions fan, there are no words in the English language that could accurately convey how pissed off I would be.

Never in my life seen a penalty announced and then picked up with zero explanation. And it was blatant and egregious pass interference.

The biggest surprise to me was the dude #59 was not wearing a Patriots uni

The TE put his hands to the defenders face mask n the defender shoved his hand off. That's what the refs focussed about n took back the penalty. It was too close to call it a penalty in the first place.

Nonsense. The LB clearly was grabbing at the TE's jersey then shoved him, all the while his back was turned to the ball.  That call is made 100% of the time. Never have I ever seen that call NOT made.  And even if the TE did touch the LB's face mask, then it should have been offsetting penalties and run the down over.   The fix was in. 

Jim Caldwell was emotionless and said nothing. Was he even paying attention?

No he's just not a whiny cry-baby.  I think the ball actually hit the Cowboys defender in the back yet we're supposed to be outraged it wasn't called as pass interference?  The ball is supposed to be catchable.

No he's just not a whiny cry-baby. I think the ball actually hit the Cowboys defender in the back yet we're supposed to be outraged it wasn't called as pass interference? The ball is supposed to be catchable.

It hit him in the back because he wasn't playing the ball. He was too busy interfering with the intended receiver.

would've been ticky tack interference imo... ball under thrown , hit defender in back cause reciever came to a stop.. but not much grab ass before that

was glad they picked it up...

and I'll say the sanevthingbon say when things like this happen to jets... Detroit had every chance to win that game, even the crazy fumble and fake back, and couldn't get it done ...

they deserve to lose

Archived