Rex Ryans new truck Buffalo Bills style

joewilly12

All you Rex apologists whose cries to Woody Johnson kept this guy employed in New York in 2013 and 2014 owe the rest of us an apology.

It's nice you finally see the light, but it's too late. The damage that man did to this franchise in those last two ridiculous years that you bought him will last a decade, maybe more.

SAR I

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know I was rather proud of my Pizza Hut stuffed crust FeetLovers pizza joke and no one even said how awesome it was and, by extension, how awesome I still am.

Moderators need to be loved also. (Except GOB, but he's a ginger and everyone knows they're unlovable.)

I responded to your first post without reading this one. truly a prideful joke and comment worthy

Yeah, and there they go, making excuses for the Buffalo Buffoon yet again.

I don't remember making execuses for rex. definitely not in my response to you

Rex destroyed the Jets before Idzik was even on the radar

quite the stretch considering 2 of the 4 years you speak off, the jets were 1 half away and another possession away from the big dance. but continue on

Are you implying that it wasn't in fact John Idzik's idea to build an offense around Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes?

no. what I think he is implying is that it was johns idea to build a team using jv players. but apparently, the martyr took one for the team to rid the jets of the concentrated evil that is known as rex ryan. john had to make the most ****ed up moves ever to exorcist the pure evil from the team. black Monday should forever be known as a religious holiday. all hail john idzik!

no. what I think he is implying is that it was johns idea to build a team using jv players. but apparently, the martyr took one for the team to rid the jets of the concentrated evil that is known as rex ryan. john had to make the most ****ed up moves ever to exorcist the pure evil from the team. black Monday should forever be known as a religious holiday. all hail john idzik!

Do you even know what Quincy Enunwa's SPARQ diagram looks like, yiek?

The more you see this guy from the third person fan's perspective you can see why he eventually became a joke around the NFL. He's got football games to win but so far I've seen him: Have a blustery press conference, get pizza with his name on it, change his tattoo, throw out his Jets gear and replace it with Bills gear, and make best buds with Belicheck at the combine, make other statements that didn't make any sense...

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some things but as a long time Rex supporter that knew his time was up as the Jets coach, it's becoming clear that maybe Rex was the circus that the Jets needed to get rid of after all...

Completely inept yet the first HC to be hired and universally praised as a solid move by the Bills. 

Praised by who? The Bills are an even crappier organization than the Jets, they are known for smearing lipstick on pigs. The fact that they went all out to hire him says more about them than it does about Rex

The more you see this guy from the third person fan's perspective you can see why he eventually became a joke around the NFL. He's got football games to win but so far I've seen him: Have a blustery press conference, get pizza with his name on it, change his tattoo, throw out his Jets gear and replace it with Bills gear, and make best buds with Belicheck at the combine, make other statements that didn't make any sense...

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some things but as a long time Rex supporter that knew his time was up as the Jets coach, it's becoming clear that maybe Rex was the circus that the Jets needed to get rid of after all...

Very well said.  As a long-time Rex supporter who didn't see the light until far too late in this past 4-12 season, I never really fully understood why it was that everyone hated the Rex Ryan-led Jets or why they laughed at Rex and the team.  Sure, I knew there were the obvious incidents that deserved ridicule (dressing up at the press conference prior to the Cleveland game, for instance), but I never understood why there was so much vitriol directed towards him and the team.

Now, seeing it from the outside, I completely get it.  This wasn't a guy that got caught up in the middle of a circus in New York, it's fairly clear now that he's the ring-leader of the circus.  The truck and the pizza and the tattoo and all of it, it's just embarassing, to be honest.  I've said it before, but it bears repeating: I feel sorry for the Bills' fans.  This move, while it may pay some immediate short-term dividends (they have some talent so he might be able to spark them into a #6 seed appearance in 2015), hiring Ryan is going to leave the Bills in much the same shape he left the Jets, and without anything to show for it other than maybe a single playoff appearance.

Are you implying that it wasn't in fact John Idzik's idea to build an offense around Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes?

Exactly. I mean, why do that when all it did was lead to playoff wins and Super Bowl dreams?

Far better to pair Geno Smith and Chaz Shillens.

SAR I

I don't remember making execuses for rex. definitely not in my response to you

quite the stretch considering 2 of the 4 years you speak off, the jets were 1 half away and another possession away from the big dance. but continue on

I wasn't pointing the finger at you, but rather the thousands of Jets fans who answered polls and surveys expressing their undying loyalty to the bastard whose only function was to maintain the illusion that he was the best defensive coordinator in the NFL so he could maintain lucrative contracts as long as possible.

Say what you will about Woody Johnson, I think he's a great owner, but he tries too hard to please the fans over doing what's right for on-field success. This picture painted of Rex Ryan as some local boy done good with his blue collar ways and "well take two of yours" bravado kept that loser on the sidelines two years longer than he should have, maybe three. To me, he lost the team in Miami at the end of the 2011 season. I knew it was never going to happen for Rex after the turkey he laid in Pittsburgh, the Miami implosion sealed the deal. Since then, we've been treading water with Rex just to appease the fans.

I want them to apologize. It's the fans fault we wasted the last two years.

SAR I

I wasn't pointing the finger at you, but rather the thousands of Jets fans who answered polls and surveys expressing their undying loyalty to the bastard whose only function was to maintain the illusion that he was the best defensive coordinator in the NFL so he could maintain lucrative contracts as long as possible.

Say what you will about Woody Johnson, I think he's a great owner, but he tries too hard to please the fans over doing what's right for on-field success. This picture painted of Rex Ryan as some local boy done good with his blue collar ways and "well take two of yours" bravado kept that loser on the sidelines two years longer than he should have, maybe three. To me, he lost the team in Miami at the end of the 2011 season. I knew it was never going to happen for Rex after the turkey he laid in Pittsburgh, the Miami implosion sealed the deal. Since then, we've been treading water with Rex just to appease the fans.

I want them to apologize. It's the fans fault we wasted the last two years.

SAR I

I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar

1 egg

1 cup milk

1/2 tablespoon butter, melted

1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve.

3. Enjoy

I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 egg

1 cup milk

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve.

3. Enjoy

I think you have to go with cast iron if you want truly delish pancakes. Also suitable for thumping people in the face with.

I think you have to go with cast iron if you want truly delish pancakes. Also suitable for thumping people in the face with.

Got a cast iron pan for Christmas last year. Probably use it 3 times per week. Best pork chops and steaks ever.

• 1 month later...

Actually think the truck is cool. If I were a Bills fan I would love it. Gotta admit, Rex has fun with what he does

Yup. The guy enjoys life, might as well, it's short and he's reached the highest point a football coach can, being 1 of 32 in the world to be a HC of an NFL team, good for him.

I have no problem with any of this, and didn't when he was with the Jets either.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yup. The guy enjoys life, might as well, it's short and he's reached the highest point a football coach can, being 1 of 32 in the world to be a HC of an NFL team, good for him.

I have no problem with any of this, and didn't when he was with the Jets either.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He sucks. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 egg

1 cup milk

3. Enjoy

Waffles are more appropriate for a majority of posters here

Archived