Is Brady on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Bill Cosby

BroadwayRay

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anything against Bill Cosby actually been like, ya know, proven?

More than 40 different women (and counting) have all spontaneously decided to make up the same story decades after it didn't happen.

More than 40 different women (and counting) have all spontaneously decided to make up the same story decades after it didn't happen.

Like I said....

This is such an unprovable thing one way or the other.

If any of you missed it, a new show called "Mr. Robot" premiered on USA last week and, long-story-short, suggested that Brady, along with Armstrong, Cosby and Steve Jobs, are all a bunch of cultural icons who are in reality morally corrupt frauds. You can read about it and see the episode here. The scene in question is at about the 12:40 mark.

Funny thing is, when I watched the premier of the show, I had no idea this was coming. When I saw Brady's face pop up I immediately started cheering. Even better for Jets fans, the show is getting great reviews and has already been renewed for a second season.

Interestingly, in an earlier version of the show -- the one you would find on YouTube, Brady was absent and a video of Mel Gibson was used instead.

Funny, because I dont see Bill Cosby on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Tom Brady. Two of these guys are confirmed cheaters. Seems like Bill is simply getting his name dragged through the mud. 

Funny, because I dont see Bill Cosby on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Tom Brady. Two of these guys are confirmed cheaters. Seems like Bill is simply getting his name dragged through the mud. 

Nah, Cosby is a certified dirtbag. As the poster said above, more than 40 women have come forward with similar stories. They stand to gain nothing monetarily from their claims because the statute of limitation has run out on the alleged crimes, which is why the police aren't investigating. Where there is smoke, there is fire. In Cosby's case, I'd say it's a raging inferno.

As for Brady, objectively speaking he's not on the same level as Cosby and Armstrong. He's more of a small-time prick, but a prick nonetheless.

Nah, Cosby is a certified dirtbag. As the poster said above, more than 40 women have come forward with similar stories. They stand to gain nothing monetarily from their claims because the statute of limitation has run out on the alleged crimes, which is why the police aren't investigating. Where there is smoke, there is fire. In Cosby's case, I'd say it's a raging inferno.

As for Brady, objectively speaking he's not on the same level as Cosby and Armstrong. He's more of a small-time prick, but a prick nonetheless.

They have nothing to gain monetarily? Really? I'd rethink that if I were you.

He's a certified dirtbag to you, but not a certified rapist. Certain words these days are thrown around freely which can seriously damage a person's reputation. That is being a racist and being a rapist. Certain accusations I can take and simply come to my own conclusions and others such as the ones I stated I look at more with a keen eye. 

You dont know what these women are able to gain though sometimes it may not be about what they gain but what Cosby loses, which was alot of projects. The words racist and rapist are thrown around so often now that I seriously need to see outright proof or enough for me to feel like whats being said is legit. I havent come to that conclusion with Cosby. 

And as a side note, if I was raped the last thing I'd be worried about is monetary gain. With that said, there are ways to gain monetarily with stories like this. 

You should be a judge or something, your powers are wasted here

Na, I dont need to be a judge to know that I've seen it done before. Remember Dave Chappelle? Katt Williams puts it in his stand up and people still dont believe that it can happen. TMZ can take a story and ruin you, because most will believe it. lol. Not saying Cosby is innocent, but the story seems funny to me. Thats all im sayin. 

You don't believe the women or me, but do you believe... Bill Cosby?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-to-give-women-for-sex/ar-AAcDgRG?ocid=ansentap11

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The AP had gone to court to compel the release of the documents; Cosby's lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.

Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit for undisclosed terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return phone calls Monday.

Cosby has been accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct, including allegations by many that he drugged and raped them in incidents dating back more than four decades. Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged, and most of the accusations are barred by statutes of limitations.

Cosby resigned in December from the board of trustees at Temple, where he was the popular face of the Philadelphia school in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and commencement speeches.

I haven't made up my mind yet on Cosby.  But the quaaludes in the seventies doesn't prove anything. A lot of people were doing quaaludes in the seventies.  Cosby was probably too old for them, but that doesn't mean the young women he was chasing didn't want them.

• 6 months later...

He's a certified dirtbag to you, but not a certified rapist. Certain words these days are thrown around freely which can seriously damage a person's reputation. That is either being a racist and being a rapist. Certain accusations I can take and simply come to my own conclusions and others such as the ones I stated I look at more with a keen eye. 

You dont know what these women are able to gain though sometimes it may not be about what they gain but what Cosby loses, which was alot of projects. The words racist and rapist are thrown around so often now that I seriously need to see outright proof or enough for me to feel like whats being said is legit. I havent come to that conclusion with Cosby. 

And as a side note, if I was raped the last thing I'd be worried about is monetary gain. With that said, there are ways to gain monetarily with stories like this. 

Na, I dont need to be a judge to know that I've seen it done before. Remember Dave Chappelle? Katt Williams puts it in his stand up and people still dont believe that it can happen. TMZ and the media can take a story and ruin you, because most will believe it. lol. Not saying Cosby is innocent, but the story seems funny to me. Thats all im sayin. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/07/us/bill-cosby-inquiries-in-california-to-be-dropped.html?_r=0

So, Bill Cosby charges were dropped, Link above. Though he does I believe have one more to beat. The alleged victim Ms. Chloe Goins said that Cosby drugged and assaulted her at a playboy mansion party during the summer of 08. The truth revealed that Cosby wasnt even on the guest list for that party or any other party around that time in 2008. Also, an alleged witness that Ms. Goins had identified basically said that "she didnt even know Ms. Goins". Its in the article above.

Now Ms. Goins is looking to sue in civil court (Monetary gain). 

Whats so tragically sad here is that this article came out on January 6th 2016, but youtuber "Dru Story News" basically broke this very information down and its ultimate outcome back in October 2015. Also an interview by Cosby's Lawyer on CNN actually proved that this alleged "admittance by Cosby of Quaaludes" back in the 60's/70's wasnt even true. The information was wrongfully reported then created as Bill Cosby being "quoted". 

Here's the 3 part video by Dru Story News that practically dismantled this. Its a damn shame what happened to this man through TMZ and the media and #hashtags.

really? is a guy who cheated in football games on the same level as a guy who probably drugged and raped numerous women? is this a serious question?

One is confirmed (sports cheaters), and the other is being systematically dismantled by youtubers with common sense and Cosby's female Lawyer owning CNN anchors for poor journalism. 

Archived