Burfict suspended 3 games per NFL

Snell41

NFL is just sending a clear message that physical play against the "elite" (read: higher TV ratings) teams in the NFL such as the Steelers, Patriots,Cowboys and Giants will not be tolerated, but those same rules, as well as holding both offensive and defensive, do not apply to these teams. In addition, the QBs on these teams are on double secret protection and any solid hit will result in a roughing the passer call. All other QBs, especially when playing one of the elite teams are open game.

Said only minutely tongue in cheek. The above statement is almost 100% true. It is obvious to the most casual observer.

Seriously FUUCK Goodell and the NFL

Oh and elite team coaches are allowed to provoke the opponent.

What about Joey Scumbag Porter a coach on the field fighting players

exactly where did you see him fighting anyone?    Please link a clip to him putting his hands on anyone.    Wtf, just cause he was on the field and should not have been does not mean you have to make stuff up.  

One game for Beckham but three for Burfict? Total BS 

Where's Shazier's suspension?

Of he's suspended they'll announce it after they're out of the playoffs. 

Burfict has a history and was fined 70k last time he went nuts against the Steelers?  not really BS, kind of how it works

Of he's suspended they'll announce it after they're out of the playoffs. 

Burfict has a history and was fined 70k last time he went nuts against the Steelers?  not really BS, kind of how it works

yeah the suspension is because of multiple violations over the season. I think he's already lost half of his salary in fines this year

The other $h*t is bad too from Porter & OBJ & deserved more punishment.

however

Burfict's hit WAS a penalty & dirty as well ... Suspension is well deserved

Yeah, pretty obvious. And the guy has the highest rate of dirty plays in the league taking out player after player. But the NFL is to blame. I have my gripes with Goodell and company, but not on this one. He really didn't get a severe enough penalty. The guy is a thug.

I just watched the replay like 30 times:

1. QB was hit and moved off the spot prior to Burfict's arrival

2. Burfict's teammate (#91?) had a hand on his back and helped launch Burfict into the QB most likely changing his angle of attack.

3. Ignoring Burfict's hx for a moment, IMHO calling that play dirty is TOTALLY questionable.  

I think he's highlighting the fact that Joey Porter was on the field.

yes he was on the field, but jw had posted that Porter was fighting players and I called him on it.  He posted that to show Porter was fighting people and that showed ported never even lifted a arm.   

My point was that one again jw is just making stuff up. 

Archived