Patriot Tears Taste So Good

Maxman

The thing about these mooks is they are totally unaware how fortunate they have been re their teams over the years.  They have probably the top if not top 3 Fg kickers in the game, he misses the EXP and he is just killed.  If they are not outright creaming other teams in gillete each game they boo the team.  They booed the bruins in the winter classic.  Totally spoiled fair weather goofballs.

Here is an image for the site's banner to reflect the Jets' championship...err Patriots' loss.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5SY6X_yQ7G11lMX47TVW

The reason we do not care is that we are less than a year removed from the last championship.  You know what that is like JN, if you are over 50.  :)

Here is an image for the site's banner to reflect the Jets' championship...err Patriots' loss.

The reason we do not care is that we are less than a year removed from the last championship.  You know what that is like JN, if you are over 50.  :)

Cheatriot tears they taste so good.

not sure, we are only at 47:D

It has come to this has it?  Living on past glory for pats fans? 

What NFL team has been docked 1st round picks twice due to being caught blatantly cheating?  Here is a hint, they play in the AFC East.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Given how much flailing you've been doing, the better play in your case would have been to hide for a month or two.

It's one thing to show up the next day and take your medicine, it's an entirely other thing to show up and fully act out all of the things your therapist has been trying to work on with you.

LuLz @ the salt and the deflection.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Given how much flailing you've been doing, the better play in your case would have been to hide for a month or two.

It's one thing to show up the next day and take your medicine, it's an entirely other thing to show up and fully act out all of the things your therapist has been trying to work on with you.

Bitch please.  I was here last night.  I had a post where I said Talib held Gronk because he did.  I did not say it affected the game.  I then said the Broncos kicked the Patriots asses.  Brady threw a "piss poor pass".

You are the one that got their panties in a bunch over Talib grabbing Gronk's jersey.  You need the therapist. 

I recommend this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

It has come to this has it?  Living on past glory for pats fans? 

What NFL team has been docked 1st round picks twice due to being caught blatantly cheating?  Here is a hint, they play in the AFC East.

What?  You mean the Superbowl title they won like 350 odd days ago?

Bitch please.  I was here last night.  I had a post where I said Talib held Gronk because he did.  I did not say it affected the game.  I then said the Broncos kicked the Patriots asses.  Brady threw a "piss poor pass".

You are the one that got their panties in a bunch over Talib grabbing Gronk's jersey.  You need the therapist. 

I recommend this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

Sweet melt, tough guy.

Tell me more about my panties, you deviant.

I recommend this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

Talib had his hand against Gronk's side. He didn't hold him from jumping up, that's just sad that you'd even go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it truly sad that we as Jet fans have only the misery of Patriots fans too look forward too as enjoyment from a football season. We are truly pathetic . I am a Jet fan, and what happens to the rest of the NFL is of very little concern to me . I root for the Jets I cheer for the Jets but I do not live for the Jets. I have a Life. 

I find it truly sad that we as Jet fans have only the misery of Patriots fans too look forward too as enjoyment from a football season. We are truly pathetic . I am a Jet fan, and what happens to the rest of the NFL is of very little concern to me . I root for the Jets I cheer for the Jets but I do not live for the Jets. I have a Life. 

so why even comment? 

Yup, it doesn't appear insecure at all that less than 24 hours after your team went down, you were posting on other teams' message boards..... totally normal.  I know when the Jets lost to Buffalo last month, I couldn't wait to run to the Chargers message boards and tell them we were still better than them....:sarc:

I recommend this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

I can post pictures too. Here is a picture of the Patriots OL holding... the exact same type of headlock that wasn't called yesterday, several times. Yet, the last report I saw said that the Pats OL was called for ZERO holding penalties... which is a ******* disgrace. But you want to cry about Talib putting his hand on Gronk's back for an uncatchable ball? Getting away with holding and pass interference is a bigger part of why the Pats have been dominant than deflated football and video tapes. 

Ironically, when Talib did all this tugging and holding as a corner for the Pats, I'm sure it was okay.

SaintsPatriotsGaletteHolding.jpg

The 2point conversion shouldn't have even been happening, because if every tickey-tack PI was going to be called, then the TD shouldn't have stood. If you go to 35 seconds in the video, you can clearly see Gronk committing OPI by throwing the corner out of his way with his left hand before making the catch. Not called. 

I'm tempted to tell you to have your emo meltdown elsewhere... but here is good, it's entertainment for us.

1) I find this nonsensical considering this is a long time div rival that is standing between the jets and where we want to be and have3 been caught cheating multiple times in their big runs.

2) The jets fan forums are overly liberal with allowing pats fans to come in here each and every day and shi* on anything and every everything the jets do.

3) Well maybe the rest of us are FOOTBALL and NFL fans.  you can go back into your microcosm of wanting us to draft a guard high in the 1st round each year while being totally unaware of what is happening around you in the nfl.

Loser...

stop-sign-hits-weather-reporter.gif

Being miserable and treating Pats fans like dirt is every Jet fan's god-given right.

You sure have a funny way of showing it...

Archived