NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the NFL in our NY Jets message board.

115,693 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 36 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Preacher Mike

• 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Tua will come back sooner or later and we play the Dolphins late. still can’t believe the Pats went from BB to Mayo. That’s a complete disaster now.
    • This place has completely lost its sh*t.  I knew it would happen, but it is even wackier than I remembered and this post is a perfect microcosm of the irrational ridiculousness that gets thrown around as the best way forward.  A numbered path for the future with only two numbers?  Step 1, Step 2, Profit?  Those two points are literally completely contradictory?  1.  Keep Rodgers with a new coaching staff, so we can see what we have.  2.  Bench Rodgers now so we can see what we have?  What the what?  Full tear down and rebuild!  Our young guys are not worth the asking price!  Do you know the asking price?  For any of them?  Guess what, you don't, but might as well get rid of them all because they *might* be expensive! Nobody is happy.  We get it.  Team has lost ugly 3 times and won ugly once in five games. Still, this lost season nonsense is idiotic.  They have 96 year old QB that missed last season and has not played, (even in the preseason) with anybody but the disgraced #3 WR.  Their #2 WR missed camp and is on a pitch count.  A slow start was to be expected.  NEWSFLASH!  Seven teams in the conference will make the playoffs.  There are only six teams in the conference with better records than the Jets right now.  They are a game out of the division lead.  For a change the division seems to blow and they have only played one of their 6 division games.  The last time they won the division they started 1-4.  They finish the season against a bunch of easy teams.  Does this mean they will win?  Does this mean they will make the playoffs?  Of course not.  We were touting the easy end to the season the last few years.  It's Kickboxer 8, but there is no more reason to think they suck now than there was in August but everybody is losing their sh*t around here.  That's fine with me, I just wish everybody were a little more amusing about it.
    • I disagree.... That was the one positive I took from yesterday
  • Available Subscriptions