Fighting and Personal Attacks

Maxman

To everyone who is currently fighting with each other and to those personally attacking other posters:

Knock it off.

We set this site up as a place were people could talk football and share opinions. If you disagree with someone another posters opinion that is fine, but do so in a professional manner. Unfortunately we are going to have to ban several posters soon if the few simple rules here are not followed.

Thanks.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone who is currently fighting with each other and to those personally attacking other posters:

Knock it off.

We set this site up as a place were people could talk football and share opinions. If you disagree with someone another posters opinion that is fine, but do so in a professional manner. Unfortunately we are going to have to ban several posters soon if the few simple rules here are not followed.

Thanks.

There's already a thread on this. Please check the board before posting.

Thanks

:D

yeah leave JIF alone Please. Hes a human :(

you see, this is how it always seems to start...almost like when we were back in school and you pretend to fight and then someone smacks the other one and it turns into a real fight. I mean let's talk about our ideas on football-we have a lot of great posters here-reading internet tough guy crap is boring

you see, this is how it always seems to start...almost like when we were back in school and you pretend to fight and then someone smacks the other one and it turns into a real fight. I mean let's talk about our ideas on football-we have a lot of great posters here-reading internet tough guy crap is boring

So you wont bother JIF anymore ?

I only attack Klecko so Im not worried .

And I agree 100 % the nonsense needs to stop. No one should be abused for a simple opinion and debate should be incouraged

So you wont bother JIF anymore ?

I only attack Klecko so Im not worried .

And I agree 100 % the nonsense needs to stop. No one should be abused for a simple opinion and debate should be incouraged

I get along great with JIF-I've never had a problem with him ever-I respect him, he respects me-we are brothers in that we are both Jets fans stuck down here in Florida-I pretty much like everybody on this site Smash and the one guy that I don't, well I just don't bother with him anymore-I tried but this guy and me just don't mix and that's fine but I no longer let everyone else know how I feel and he does the same-we respect the board...

We want this site to be fun but we are chasing away good quality posters by the truck load with the fighting. Going forward there is no tolerance policy. This is the warning, if the mods see fighting people are just going to be banned. I hate doing that but the fighting just has to stop.

2 people down already.

I get along great with JIF-I've never had a problem with him ever-I respect him, he respects me-we are brothers in that we are both Jets fans stuck down here in Florida-I pretty much like everybody on this site Smash and the one guy that I don't, well I just don't bother with him anymore-I tried but this guy and me just don't mix and that's fine but I no longer let everyone else know how I feel and he does the same-we respect the board...

SFJ I know you dont have a problem with JIF I was just playing around. :)

Max the 2 that got banned both deserved it and I think that will resolve a good portion of the problem to be honest.

We want this site to be fun but we are chasing away good quality posters by the truck load with the fighting. Going forward there is no tolerance policy. This is the warning, if the mods see fighting people are just going to be banned. I hate doing that but the fighting just has to stop.

2 people down already.

Who got banned?

well, we can all look forward to heavy troll infestation once the pats start off 4-0 and ther jets are 2-2, that should be fun

User accounts have to be manually validated now so that will slow down the game day accounts. I agree that was an issue in the past.

Why can't everyone just be nice. You know what I always find to work...

common enemies.

Instead of fighting each other, we should fight the freaks on Yo Gabba Gabba. My kid's watch that show and I could seriously do without that flaming DJ Lance telling my kids not to bite each other.

Seriously though, if you all try to be a bit more amicable, the board could be a lot better.

Just ask yourself:

What Would The Crusher Do?

You know what sucks for some of us who were here from the beginning? That all of this crap has driven or is in the process of driving away way too many of the core posters of this site. I'm not going to go "where's so and so, and so and so, and so and so, you SEE????", but there are a lot of people who liked the difference between the 2 sites-that's all I'll say

You know what sucks for some of us who were here from the beginning? That all of this crap has driven or is in the process of driving away way too many of the core posters of this site. I'm not going to go "where's so and so, and so and so, and so and so, you SEE????", but there are a lot of people who liked the difference between the 2 sites-that's all I'll say

:yes:

Archived