I present to you: A DOLPHIN FAN GETTING KNOCKED THE F OUT =)

CobraVerde

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether you hate the Dolphins or not, there is absolutely no place for this in society.

For all those guys know, that guy could have been laying there dead from hitting the back of his head on concrete... and you leave the scene?

I hope they got the license plate number of the truck so everyone of those a$$holes gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Whether you hate the Dolphins or not, there is absolutely no place for this in society.

For all those guys know, that guy could have been laying there dead from hitting the back of his head on concrete... and you leave the scene?

I hope they got the license plate number of the truck so everyone of those a$$holes gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

i think there is a lesson to be learned here.be careful who you mess with.because you just dont know

That was weird...from that video the guy that knocked out did seem to start it and took the first swing. But the other guy jumped in...really weird. Although nobody knows what happened before the video....that would be pretty telling.

Mess with?

The guy that hit him wasn't even in front of him

Surprised no one there in the lot didn't address those 3 punks right then and there

But then again, we're talking about Phin Phans

hard to tell what really happened.if i was out hanging with my friends minding our own business,and some drunk clown started messing with one of my friends,i would have no problem doing the same thing.sucker punch or not.life aint fair.

hard to tell what really happened.if i was out hanging with my friends minding our own business,and some drunk clown started messing with one of my friends,i would have no problem doing the same thing.sucker punch or not.life aint fair.

Did you just advertise that you're as big a piece of sh*t as the guy in the video? Please tell me that's not true.

Yep that is a disgrace. Redneck trailer park trash.

Did you just advertise that you're as big a piece of sh*t as the guy in the video? Please tell me that's not true.

It sucks to see things come down to that, I hope the guy is ok. I'm all about having a good peaceful time, but if people want to take it there, then I have no problem going there. What would you do if your good friend or family member was being attacked? Stand there and watch? The guy that got KOed wanted violence and he got it.

sometimes when i see jif mouthing off in threads, i wish i could do the same to him through my monitor screen

pip squeak that he is

other times, when it become painfully apparent that JIF is gay... I bet you wish you could do other things to him through your monitor screen. creep.

Three huge dudes vs. a little guy. Little guy probably picked the fight, but a cheap shot is a cheap shot.

Worst part of this? It ruined the day of the innocent by-standers who were spending the day (as a family, it appeared) at the game, but they did the right thing by getting involved and calling 911 for the guy who got jacked up.

A bunch of Walmart gangstas, talking like Eminem, waving their arms around like a bunch of scared jackasses that think the more noise they make the less chicken sh*t they will come across. I hate this whole subset within our society... all these scared, fake tough guys. They are a danger to themselves, and even moreso to those around them... they walk around with the constant assumption that they need to feign "how thug they are" and seek out violence in order to qualify the image of "not a pussy" they try to project. Pathetic. They aren't fooling anyone but themselves.

Everything about this disgusts me.

Three huge dudes vs. a little guy. Little guy probably picked the fight, but a cheap shot is a cheap shot.

Worst part of this? It ruined the day of the innocent by-standers who were spending the day (as a family, it appeared) at the game, but they did the right thing by getting involved and calling 911 for the guy who got jacked up.

A bunch of Walmart gangstas, talking like Eminem, waving their arms around like a bunch of scared jackasses that think the more noise they make the less chicken sh*t they will come across. I hate this whole subset within our society... all these scared, fake tough guys. They are a danger to themselves, and even moreso to those around them... they walk around with the constant assumption that they need to feign "how thug they are" and seek out violence in order to qualify the image of "not a pussy" they try to project. Pathetic. They aren't fooling anyone but themselves.

Very well put.

i am going to take the high road here about the piece of sh*t comment.are you advertising that its ok to mess with people without consequence?when you mess with 3 guys,and here is a little lesson for you,one of them is going to hit you.its hard to tell exactly what led to the incident,but from what i can see,the dude swung on some dudes and got what he deserved.i hope he is alright and i hope he learns a lesson from this

all you guys defending the little guy who got knocked out dont have a clue.i am not saying that to be spiteful,i just feel you guys are a little old school and dont know how the real world is now.long gone are they days when you rolled up your sleeves and duked it out with 1 guy you had a problem with and you fought with honor.

1.the kid who hit the dude did the right thing.he ENDED THE PROBLEM.yes.we all could have done without the arm flailling and the racial slurs,but it looked like they could of minded their business and the short dude wasnt having it.

2.the size of the dude knocked out has absolutely nothing to do with it.one of the toughest dudes i ever fought was half my size

3.the drunken state of the dude only worsens the problem.drunk people can be extremely dangerous.there are many,many people doing life in prison commiting an act that they probably wouldnt do sober

4.one of you guys mentioned he could be knocked down with a feather.yea maybe.but i will tell you a true story i witnessed with my own 2 eyes.similiar situation.smaller drunk guy starts with 2 larger guys.instead of knocking the guy out,they just rough him up a bit.small guy is already drunk,now he is embarrassed and pissed,goes to his car,pulls out a gun,and shoots both guys dead.like i said.true story

5.bottom line is be careful who you mess with because you just dont know.the best thing to do is not mess with anybody

6.if you are minding your own business and this clown wants to start with you and family and friends,i highly recommend you do the same thing those 3 dudes did.end it and leave

Archived