Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Hot or Not: Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal: Hot or Not?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is Maggie Gyllenhaal hot or not?

• Yes, she's hot
    • No, she's not hot

4 yes votes? Damn you 80 for not making this poll public. These people should have to stand by their twisted belief that this butt ugly bitch is somehow "hot".

I had no idea a few of the JN women were so technical about what hot is. She ain't an uggo.

Edited by SenorGato

4 yes votes? Damn you 80 for not making this poll public. These people should have to stand by their twisted belief that this butt ugly bitch is somehow "hot".

My bad. That being said...

1. CTM

2. Gato

3. ?

4. ?

STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES YOU F***ING COWARDS

I feel like if I were in bed with Maggie Gyllenhaal, then I'd think I was in bed with Jake Gyllenhaal. And that is EXACTLY WHY I'D TOTALLY DO HER.

• Upvote 2

1) I don't believe i used the word hot, I said attractive and she is

2) I am proud to stand on the opposite side of any issue that has T0MGayne and Gaype on the same side. I'm right

///high fives

she kinda looks like Lyle Lovett with makeup on.

1. CTM

2. Gato

3. ?

4. ?

I didnt vote but I find her attractive and Im shocked everyone doesnt

I feel like if I were in bed with Maggie Gyllenhaal, then I'd think I was in bed with Jake Gyllenhaal. And that is EXACTLY WHY I'D TOTALLY DO HER.

You are by far the most honest here. Bunch of posers the rest of them.

before reading one reply or seeing one picture posted my answer is unequivocally YES!!! I've always dug her and just know she'd be fun in bed-my kind of girl, I just know it

BG, its worse. Jif thinks Bags is hot, mainly because he says he has a penis. And LOL at using glam pictures and nearly naked pics by those claiming she is hot. Those pics can make almost anyone look attractive. She still doesnt look hot in them.

Just an FWI, willingness to have sex with her does not make her hot, because we all have had sex with someone who wasnt hot.

Just an FWI, willingness to have sex with her does not make her hot, because we all have had sex with someone who wasnt hot.

but if you're fugly like me, anyone i **** is hotter than I am. So ipso facto, she's hot. And ****able. And I'd cum in her eyeball.

This.

Not really sure what Crusher's been arguing towards... and JIF is clearly using this as a platform to sound hetero.

• Upvote 1

1. CTM

2. Gato

3. Bombdirt

4. ?

I stand behind my vote.

Maggie-image-medium-new.jpg

I think she's cute, and I like cute. I probably found the movie Strip Search sexier than it was designed to be, too.

• Upvote 2

If you're doing the pinup look, you don't show ribs. I see ribs.

Depends on the pose, I think. With the arms overhead, the ribs tend to show. And I'm definitely not a fan of the skin-and-bones look. Give me a curvy pin-up model any day.

young_marilyn_monroe_bikini.jpg

I think you guys are a bit tetched. Maggie is mad hot. Crazy hot. She mixes girl next door with the teacher you always wanted to bang with sexual confidence, a great body and bright, intelligent personality...and an overt naughtiness. If you've ever seen the movie Secretary, you've fapped to Maggie.

Looks like she was born without a nose and they just glued one on later

Edited by JetPotato

I don't think she's HOT .. but I think she's attractive and something about her makes her appealing.

Depends on the pose, I think. With the arms overhead, the ribs tend to show. And I'm definitely not a fan of the skin-and-bones look. Give me a curvy pin-up model any day.

young_marilyn_monroe_bikini.jpg

Yes, but you can see her individual ribs in that photo before. Not hot.

I don't think she's HOT .. but I think she's attractive and something about her makes her appealing.

thats exactly how i feel. not hot, but attractive.

Good thing that Batman movie was saved by Heath Ledger's performance. To think anyone will buy that not one but two guys would vie for her attentions is beyond ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

thats exactly how i feel. not hot, but attractive.

See that's the thing. JF80 is a twit and is trying to change the argument...

You had a bunch of guys who probably haven't had sex in a decade, like Hesshole, Jf80 and BG, using words like heinous and disgusting to describe her. My point is that she's attractive, she's not Kate Upton, but she's interesting and quirky and would def bang..

I think she's cute, and I like cute. I probably found the movie Strip Search sexier than it was designed to be, too.

****ing a.

definitely.. lol

See that's the thing. JF80 is a twit and is trying to change the argument...

You had a bunch of guys who probably haven't had sex in a decade, like Hesshole, Jf80 and BG, using words like heinous and disgusting to describe her. My point is that she's attractive, she's not Kate Upton, but she's interesting and quirky and would def bang..

F*** you. Read the poll. HOT or NOT. Not "would you bang?"

Crusher was the one who changed the argument to "yes, i would do her for all these reasons that have NOTHING to do with how she looks."

F*** you. Read the poll. HOT or NOT. Not "would you bang?"

Crusher was the one who changed the argument to "yes, i would do her for all these reasons that have NOTHING to do with how she looks."

No u twit.. the intial conversation was fugly vs attractive... Attractive !=hot..

This same poll worded Fugly vs Attractive and I win

No u twit.. the intial conversation was fugly vs attractive... Attractive !=hot..

This same poll worded Fugly vs Attractive and I win

Start another one then (insert insulting word I can't say here).