Maggie Gyllenhaal: Hot or Not?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is Maggie Gyllenhaal hot or not?

• Yes, she's hot
    • No, she's not hot

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 yes votes? Damn you 80 for not making this poll public. These people should have to stand by their twisted belief that this butt ugly bitch is somehow "hot".

My bad. That being said...

1. CTM

2. Gato

3. ?

4. ?

STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES YOU F***ING COWARDS

BG, its worse. Jif thinks Bags is hot, mainly because he says he has a penis. And LOL at using glam pictures and nearly naked pics by those claiming she is hot. Those pics can make almost anyone look attractive. She still doesnt look hot in them.

Just an FWI, willingness to have sex with her does not make her hot, because we all have had sex with someone who wasnt hot.

This.

Not really sure what Crusher's been arguing towards... and JIF is clearly using this as a platform to sound hetero.

If you're doing the pinup look, you don't show ribs. I see ribs.

Depends on the pose, I think. With the arms overhead, the ribs tend to show. And I'm definitely not a fan of the skin-and-bones look. Give me a curvy pin-up model any day.

young_marilyn_monroe_bikini.jpg

I think you guys are a bit tetched. Maggie is mad hot. Crazy hot. She mixes girl next door with the teacher you always wanted to bang with sexual confidence, a great body and bright, intelligent personality...and an overt naughtiness. If you've ever seen the movie Secretary, you've fapped to Maggie.

Depends on the pose, I think. With the arms overhead, the ribs tend to show. And I'm definitely not a fan of the skin-and-bones look. Give me a curvy pin-up model any day.

young_marilyn_monroe_bikini.jpg

Yes, but you can see her individual ribs in that photo before. Not hot.

thats exactly how i feel. not hot, but attractive.

I don't think she's HOT .. but I think she's attractive and something about her makes her appealing.

See that's the thing. JF80 is a twit and is trying to change the argument...

You had a bunch of guys who probably haven't had sex in a decade, like Hesshole, Jf80 and BG, using words like heinous and disgusting to describe her. My point is that she's attractive, she's not Kate Upton, but she's interesting and quirky and would def bang..

See that's the thing. JF80 is a twit and is trying to change the argument...

You had a bunch of guys who probably haven't had sex in a decade, like Hesshole, Jf80 and BG, using words like heinous and disgusting to describe her. My point is that she's attractive, she's not Kate Upton, but she's interesting and quirky and would def bang..

F*** you. Read the poll. HOT or NOT. Not "would you bang?"

Crusher was the one who changed the argument to "yes, i would do her for all these reasons that have NOTHING to do with how she looks."

F*** you. Read the poll. HOT or NOT. Not "would you bang?"

Crusher was the one who changed the argument to "yes, i would do her for all these reasons that have NOTHING to do with how she looks."

No u twit.. the intial conversation was fugly vs attractive... Attractive !=hot..

This same poll worded Fugly vs Attractive and I win

Archived