I am so excited for saturday.. Our Colossal, Beastly Jets vs. pissant, fairy like giants.

pointman

ugh, is this the part where the Giants run their mouths and bitch about the Jets? honestly, even when the Jets weren't talking last year, all the Giants did was bitch bitch bitch. I never saw a team talk about how they don't talk so much.

ugh, is this the part where the Giants run their mouths and bitch about the Jets? honestly, even when the Jets weren't talking last year, all the Giants did was bitch bitch bitch. I never saw a team talk about how they don't talk so much.

This is so true.

Does anyone know why this game is played in week 2 instead of 3? How does that even make sense? I'm sure there's a reason. I can't think of it, however.

I believe they changed it because game three is when the starters play the most and they were kicking the crap out of each other so much guys were getting hurt. So the changed to game two so the starters would not get hurt.

All I know about this game is that whatever happens...it means a lot and is 100% a clear indicator of how the season is going to pan out.

If we score on the first drive = greatest offense ever

If we dont = worst offense ever.

If we our D comes up with a stop = greatest D ever

If we dont = worst D ever.

All I know about this game is that whatever happens...it means a lot and is 100% a clear indicator of how the season is going to pan out.

lol this was actually kinda funny

If Coughlin had a sense if humor, he'd have his defense pummel Sanchez and then call off the dogs when Tebow comes in, then sit back all week and watch Rex have to answer a million "Is Tebow your new starter?" questions.

You're making a pretty huge assumption that Tebow would be able to move the offense down the field if given sufficient time in the pocket.

lol this was actually kinda funny

It's only funny cause it's true.

Jacobs is gone which should help, but Tuck is still one of the league's whiniest bitches. You hit the nail on the head there though, they endlessly ramble on and on about how much they don't talk while sh*t-talking their opponents. Meanwhile, for all the bitching they do about the Jets, the vast majority of the talking the Jets have done in past years is about themselves, with very few exceptions (which they've always caught a lot of crap for, even internally).

All of that said, I'm far more interested in seeing some select Jets players step it up (such as, the entire offense) than really giving a crap about anything the Giants say or do.

All my friends are Giants fans. They are all scumbags. Coincidence? I think not.

So why are they still your friends?

As to the meaning or lack there of of this sh1t show,when the game mattered last Christmas Eve, Sanchez couldn't drive the field when it mattered nor could anyone tackle Victor Cruz. The Jints have the right to brag because the Jets didn't get it done when it mattered.

All my friends are Giants fans. They are all scumbags. Coincidence? I think not.

THIS! YES... I post something about the Jets or talk about the Jets and here come the trolls...

I just don't understand why they constantly try to elevate their ego's.

Jacobs is gone which should help, but Tuck is still one of the league's whiniest bitches. You hit the nail on the head there though, they endlessly ramble on and on about how much they don't talk while sh*t-talking their opponents. Meanwhile, for all the bitching they do about the Jets, the vast majority of the talking the Jets have done in past years is about themselves, with very few exceptions (which they've always caught a lot of crap for, even internally).

All of that said, I'm far more interested in seeing some select Jets players step it up (such as, the entire offense) than really giving a crap about anything the Giants say or do.

Jacobs was a moron and Tuck definitely is a whiny bitch, but at least he backs it up. Something Rex has never done and why this is all such an issue.

Rex was the one who picked a fight with the Giants in his book and in interviews. It made no sense. The Giants aren't the Jets rivals. Rex wanted to pick a fight with them and it blew up in his face with the Christmas Eve disaster. That fat **** sits back and watches as Cruz runs for a 99 yd TD and Schitty calls 60 freakin pass plays against a relentless pass rush. What the **** was Rex doing during the game while this was going on in front of him? Eating cheeseburgers? Looking at foot fetish sites on his iPad?

Jacobs was a moron and Tuck definitely is a whiny bitch, but at least he backs it up. Something Rex has never done and why this is all such an issue.

Rex was the one who picked a fight with the Giants in his book and in interviews. It made no sense. The Giants aren't the Jets rivals. Rex wanted to pick a fight with them and it blew up in his face with the Christmas Eve disaster. That fat **** sits back and watches as Cruz runs for a 99 yd TD and Schitty calls 60 freakin pass plays against a relentless pass rush. What the **** was Rex doing during the game while this was going on in front of him? Eating cheeseburgers? Looking at foot fetish sites on his iPad?

Calm down Giants fan. We get it, you won the Super Bowl last year. But its a new season now.

Calm down Giants fan. We get it, you won the Super Bowl last year. But its a new season now.

LOL

That XMas Eve game still upsets me. It's like seeing a crime being commmitted outside your window, you call the cops but they don't show up and the badguy gets away.

At halftime Sanchez had close to 30 passing attempts already and I was thinking, "Oh, they're going to run it in 2nd half," but they didn't even though it was successful whenever they tried.

When they asked Rex in the postgame about the 60 attempts his first answer was that he didn't know, he was focused on defense, and that was the gameplan. Only after being badgered by questions did he realize how stupid he sounded and then said they will never pass 60 times again.

It's been a long time since I've seen such gross negligence by a HC who completely ignored one area of unit of his team. It made me think, how in the hell can you make SB predictions before the season and have no idea what the offense is doing?

LOL

That XMas Eve game still upsets me. It's like seeing a crime being commmitted outside your window, you call the cops but they don't show up and the badguy gets away.

At halftime Sanchez had close to 30 passing attempts already and I was thinking, "Oh, they're going to run it in 2nd half," but they didn't even though it was successful whenever they tried.

When they asked Rex in the postgame about the 60 attempts his first answer was that he didn't know, he was focused on defense, and that was the gameplan. Only after being badgered by questions did he realize how stupid he sounded and then said they will never pass 60 times again.

It's been a long time since I've seen such gross negligence by a HC who completely ignored one area of unit of his team. It made me think, how in the hell can you make SB predictions before the season and have no idea what the offense is doing?

Why do you care? The Giants are defending champs.

Archived