Jets vs Bucs predictions

Matt39

Freeman sucks and Schiano's a redassed clown. Jets could easily win this game if they get a good performance from the D, but they could easily lose it if Geno goes full retard. I'll say Jets 20 Bucs 16 and spend the rest of the week talking myself into it.

Bucs secondary vs a rookie QB = short field for Doug Martin.

Jets should be able to confuse Freeman all game and Schiano is clueless. Otoh RB's like Doug Martin give the Jets trouble, and Geno could win up with a play that is more embarrassing than even the buttfumble. I still think the Jets pull it off.

Jets - 23

Bucs - 17

Freeman sucks and Schiano's a redassed clown. Jets could easily win this game if they get a good performance from the D, but they could easily lose it if Geno goes full retard. I'll say Jets 20 Bucs 16 and spend the rest of the week talking myself into it.

Yepper. I'll go Jets 17, Bucs 10.

Can't bet on Schiano ever.

Bucs 19

Jets 3

G Smith aggravates his ankle injury early in the 1st quarter, Sanchez is out, not dressed, and Rex's dumb ass decides to dress B Quinn as the back up QB instead of M Simms, and we get to watch one of the few QB's in the NFL that will make you want to puke more than M Sanchez for 3 1/2 quarters!

If Rex is smart enough to dress Simms, and Geno gets aggravates his ankle injury then my prediction is

Jets 109

Bucs 12

Bucs 19

Jets 3

G Smith aggravates his ankle injury early in the 1st quarter, Sanchez is out, not dressed, and Rex's dumb ass decides to dress B Quinn as the back up QB instead of M Simms, and we get to watch one of the few QB's in the NFL that will make you want to puke more than M Sanchez for 3 1/2 quarters!

If Rex is smart enough to dress Simms, and Geno gets aggravates his ankle injury then my prediction is

Jets 109

Bucs 12

A source tells me that Morninwheg and Lee have already FIXED Brady Quinn  --- he is good now

The Jets will surely win so that they can draw the fence-sitters back over to the "we rule" side, while giving the optimists enough "I told you so" ammunition to drive the naysayers like myself crazy for the 4 days running up to a near-certain evisceration at the hands of New England.

The Bucs aren't the Bills thankfully. There's going to be no suck you in this year. Just a lot of suck.

The Bucs aren't the Bills thankfully. There's going to be no suck you in this year. Just a lot of suck.

I think you are grossly underestimating the will of the average Jets fan to look at the team through pickle pants-colored glasses. A win against Tampa will suck in plenty.

Thankfully, I changed jobs a few months ago and the (few) Jets fans here are all pessimistic dicks like me, unlike the Chad-fellators and "Sanchez should get another year" types at the last place.

I think you are grossly underestimating the will of the average Jets fan to look at the team through pickle pants-colored glasses. A win against Tampa will suck in plenty.

Thankfully, I changed jobs a few months ago and the (few) Jets fans here are all pessimistic dicks like me, unlike the Chad-fellators and "Sanchez should get another year" types at the last place.

I look at Tampa's roster and I don't think it's close.

It seems every year, the biggest players in FA either suck or get off to really slow starts.  Bucs have been that team 2 years in a row.  Plus, Rex has been outstanding on opening day so far.  Only loss was vs. the Ravens holding them to 10pts.  Essentially 2 weeks to prepare for Freeman?  Shut down Martin, establish the running game and I'll take the Jets 17-13.

Archived