****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That fumble by Geno...that was one of the worst football plays I've ever seen. He had the first down then jogs towards the sideline like it's flag football. 

I'd probably let him sit. I think he's a little shell shocked today. Nevermind the OL penalties every time the ******* kid does something right. 

My apologies, I didn't realize that the idea of your brain managing more than a single thought at any given time is far too much to ask.  At least that would explain the hilarious irony of you throwing a tantrum about the complaining of others.

As far as your poor little hurt feelings go, here's a crazy idea for you, maybe if you don't talk down to others, especially when you're too stupid to comprehend what they're talking about, maybe people won't treat you like the gigantic a$$hole you're being.

You're right I am to dumb for this and my feelings are so hurt.  

This discussion started by someone blaming the refs for an INT.  I then responded don't blame Geno making a sh*tty throw on the refs (don't really know how you can deny it was a dumb throw, this also has nothing to do with judging him as a player, it was a sh*t throw).  You then decided to come back saying that apparently I can't understand multiple things at once, (thinly veiling it by saying some people) at which point I responded stop bitching about the refs all the time.  Am I right so far or am I missing something?  

So far all it seems like is every week the refs are at fault for being the worst, maybe when it's happening every ******* week it's not the refs.

If the last 4 years taught us anything it should be handing a job to a QB without him earning it does not work. Have a crappy day, have a seat. If his confidence is that fragile perhaps he needs to find another job.This is a MAJOR problem with Wrecks being a players' coach; thee's almost no consequence for failure. oth fot hurt.

Option one and two both got hurt. 

That fumble by Geno...that was one of the worst football plays I've ever seen. He had the first down then jogs towards the sideline like it's flag football. 

I'd probably let him sit. I think he's a little shell shocked today. Nevermind the OL penalties every time the ******* kid does something right. 

He looked disorientated.  Give him some Gatorade and he will come back for a strong second half. 

If the last 4 years taught us anything it should be handing a job to a QB without him earning it does not work. Have a crappy day, have a seat. If his confidence is that fragile perhaps he needs to find another job.This is a MAJOR problem with Wrecks being a players' coach; thee's almost no consequence for failure. 

If the last 4 years taught us anything it should be handing a job to a QB without him earning it does not work. Have a crappy day, have a seat. If his confidence is that fragile perhaps he needs to find another job.This is a MAJOR problem with Wrecks being a players' coach; thee's almost no consequence for failure. 

you watch football.  how many teams actually do that?

Archived