****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true. He's had a tough game in his first start but I haven't seen a lot of coverages where he could have done anything differently to change the course of the play.

Agree.  He has played very tight coverage.   It is just one of those day where everything go against you.

Thanks for being a condescending a$$hole, really I mean it.

This game isn't on the refs, the first INT had a horrible hit but it wasn't a defenseless receiver like people here were claiming for (he never caught the pass) if anything at that point it becomes a personal foul but the INT would still stand.  As for the second one, that was just good coverage, if you want to call that you may as well have every time a CB is covering a WR close warrant a flag.  Every ******* week people here bitch about the refs incessantly, it's a part of the game, it's nowhere near as bad as some of you make it out to be just get over it.  Stop bitching.

My apologies, I didn't realize that the idea of your brain managing more than a single thought at any given time is far too much to ask.  At least that would explain the hilarious irony of you throwing a tantrum about the complaining of others.

As far as your poor little hurt feelings go, here's a crazy idea for you, maybe if you don't talk down to others, especially when you're too stupid to comprehend what they're talking about, maybe people won't treat you like the gigantic a$$hole you're being.

I don't know what people expected.  They played ok against the Bills, but not great, but the Bills aren't that good of a team and have a rookie QB themselves.  I mean the defense had 8 sacks and they barely won.   The other two games the Jets offense sucked.   People just ignore that fact.    

The defense has its moments, but it's not good enough to win with a QB who has 3 turnovers a game.   People just suddenly saw the Bills game as some theory on how this team suddenly should be considered a contender.   They will live and die with the mistakes Geno makes.  And they will live and die with a defense who is good at times, but they aren't as dominant as people like to think. And now they are a team who seems interested in averaging 10+ penalties a game.   Good teams struggle with those kinds of mistakes,  bad teams,  just become worse.

Put in Simms, not to punish Geno, but to relieve him for this game. He is raw, but there is no sense in putting him out there again, you play to win the game not protect the pride of a rookie.

I agree, forget about his pride. pull him out this game. Geno is not going to light it up in the 2nd half. give somebody else a chance to see if can get  completions to the his team, not the other

That was just a solid throw it where only your guy can catch it and a really great catch. The coverage was solid.

That was just a solid throw it where only your guy can catch it and a really great catch. The coverage was solid.

nonsense.  he was standing stillo when the receiver went up.   standing still in the end zone.  feet firmly in cement. everybody that shrimp covers is going to go over the top in the end zone.  he should be up in their jerseys

What is putting Simm's in over Geno solve ? .. you must want the same out come with a less warmed up/prepared player ? You just sound stupid. shut your computer down and think about what you just posted.etter first half th

Chances are Geno will come out and play a better second half than first half. He almost has to.  It's a lock.

If the last 4 years taught us anything it should be handing a job to a QB without him earning it does not work. Have a crappy day, have a seat. If his confidence is that fragile perhaps he needs to find another job.This is a MAJOR problem with Wrecks being a players' coach; thee's almost no consequence for failure. 

Archived