****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop it, this isn't the refs.  It's two sh*tty throws that got picked.

I think some of you need to learn the grasp the very simple concept that more than one person can suck at their job at a given time.  Yeah, it was a god awful throw that deserved to be intercepted.  It still should have been nullified by a penalty against the DB, if the officials weren't calling one of the most pathetically one-sided games imaginable.  Just like Sanchez sucking ass didn't make Schotty any less incompetent, Geno playing like crap doesn't make the officiating any less pathetically awful.

I think some of you need to learn the grasp the very simple concept that more than one person can suck at their job at a given time.  Yeah, it was a god awful throw that deserved to be intercepted.  It still should have been nullified by a penalty against the DB, if the officials weren't calling one of the most pathetically one-sided games imaginable.  Just like Sanchez sucking ass didn't make Schotty any less incompetent, Geno playing like crap doesn't make the officiating any less pathetically awful.

Thanks for being a condescending a$$hole, really I mean it.

This game isn't on the refs, the first INT had a horrible hit but it wasn't a defenseless receiver like people here were claiming for (he never caught the pass) if anything at that point it becomes a personal foul but the INT would still stand.  As for the second one, that was just good coverage, if you want to call that you may as well have every time a CB is covering a WR close warrant a flag.  Every ******* week people here bitch about the refs incessantly, it's a part of the game, it's nowhere near as bad as some of you make it out to be just get over it.  Stop bitching.

Its so nice having Jet nation back to its pessimistic ways.  All this optimism over a horrible team in both talent and coaching was too much to read.  They are who we thought they were: 4-6 wins max this year.  At least we are on pace to break some penalty records this year.

Thanks for being a condescending a$$hole, really I mean it.

This game isn't on the refs, the first INT had a horrible hit but it wasn't a defenseless receiver like people here were claiming for (he never caught the pass) if anything at that point it becomes a personal foul but the INT would still stand.  As for the second one, that was just good coverage, if you want to call that you may as well have every time a CB is covering a WR close warrant a flag.  Every ******* week people here bitch about the refs incessantly, it's a part of the game, it's nowhere near as bad as some of you make it out to be just get over it.  Stop bitching.

Crappy teams bitch about the refs, period.

Archived