****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno need to stay on the field.  This is a learning experience for him as a rookie.  I know we all got cocky after a fast start.  If MS was not pulled after throwing for 6 TO against the Bills in his rookie year how can you ask for Geno's head so early in the season.  Let the kid play.

No, this discussion started with someone pointing out how the INT should have been wiped out by a penalty against Tennesee, which is a very different position then the one you made up.  The Jets are losing the football game because of how (badly) the Jets are playing football on the field while, at the same time, the referees are also doing an absolutely pathetic job of officiating this game.  These are in no way mutually exclusive realities.  If you can't admit that, I don't know what to tell you, but that doesn't make it no longer true because that's how you want it to be. 

There is actually not one single person in this thread who is blaming the entirety of how this game has gone on the referees.  It's not even close to that, as everyone is trashing the Jets.  You claiming so comes off as a pretty desperate attempt to discredit anything negative about the referees, I can only guess so that you can place 100% of the blame for everything that has happened, without exception, at the feet of Geno, who has of course been absolutely awful.  So again I say, more than person can suck at their jobs at the same time.  Geno's failures don't give you the authority to decide that nobody else is allowed to say a negative word about any other person associated with this football game because you don't want them to.

Except where have I ever blamed the entire game on Geno?  The entire offense is sh*t at this point with the most blatant culprit being the line.  The defense I'm generally willing to give more of a pass because of the offenses patheticness and they have said some **** ups too.

Also your first paragraph is agreeing with what I wrote, someone blamed the INT on the ref missing a call, I disagreed and said don't blame the refs.  You then came in bitching about the officiating in this game, or would you like to ignore that you did that?

Archived