The joewillie78 Experiment

Maxman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I'm speechless............................... HAH , just kidding.

Ok, now that Maxman made me an official, uh LOSER I guess, now I can really start posting how I feel instead of holding back like I have been.

Anyway, if I do ever get to meet any of you guys in person, like if you come to Ithaca, or Cortland to watch the Jets if they come back, the COORS LIGHT will be on me and I can also get you some free golf at My course.

Thanks, Maxman,and I mean that sincerely, and good luck to you and your wife.

Ok, now that Maxman made me an official, uh LOSER I guess, now I can really start posting how I feel instead of holding back like I have been.

Anyway, if I do ever get to meet any of you guys in person, like if you come to Ithaca, or Cortland to watch the Jets if they come back, the COORS LIGHT will be on me and I can also get you some free golf at My course.

see you in ithaca next week

going to visit the girlfriend at cornell

ps: i like vick also

see you in ithaca next week

going to visit the girlfriend at cornell

ps: i like vick also

Awesome.

If you are here on March 4th, I will be attending the Cornell vs. Canisius Lacrosse game at Schoellkof, and March 8th against Virginia.. I stick out like a sore thumb as I always wear my Jets stuff, while everyone else is dressed in the Cornell Red. So if you see this loser, dressed like he's at Met life, screaming his lungs out for the Cornell Lax team, that's me. Come and say Hi.

Awesome.

If you are here on March 4th, I will be attending the Cornell vs. Canisius Lacrosse game at Schoellkof, and March 8th against Virginia.. I stick out like a sore thumb as I always wear my Jets stuff, while everyone else is dressed in the Cornell Red. So if you see this loser, dressed like he's at Met life, screaming his lungs out for the Cornell Lax team, that's me. Come and say Hi.

Live Long & Prosper

41Su7hJtGrL._SX160_.jpg

If this were only true.  I really had to dig to find your post since I have you on ignore.  Serenity now.

Archived