****The Official Jets vs Donkeys Game thres®©™****

BP

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you pu$$!es stop bitching about the refs??? The refs suck, we know, they suck for both sides.

how untrue is that statement

let me prove it

the catch should not be if the call the same. Earlier on the same play holding everyone in the nation saw not called. Shall I continue? That is one bad play but just a small example

Would you pu$$!es stop bitching about the refs??? The refs suck, we know, they suck for both sides.

yea the refs suck but how can it possibly be they ALWAYS just suck worse when it comes to the Jets-if you can't see at least that much then you need to see the optometrist

It would be cool just to see the offense put together a complete drive and score.  Not even about being in the game or anything, just score a TD.  They're fun. 

which is why I have been saying this is THE worst Jets team ever-even worse than the 1-15 team who could at least SCORE POINTS

Every week these Wrex supporters look to blame everything OTHER than the Jets real problem: Coaching.  Refs make bad calls either way all game long, bad coaches make the team play unprepared, play undisciplined, and play dumb football.

it is on the gm as well. It looks like the gm set up the coach to fail and f*ck the fans in the process. Notice woody has not said sh*t

Archived