Enunwa charges dropped, does another Idzik pick get on the field?

AFJF

I get the frustration, but I'm going to give some of these guys up to a full season, and maybe even wait to see some of them play before I say they all suck.  I agree 100% that it looks really bad right now, but we haven't seen some of these guys on the field yet.  I'd also like to see Dozier replace Colon if things keep going the way they are.

wonder how much it cost him

I'd say probably nothing.  I thought it was  a little odd when they said she hit her head when he pulled her off the bed.  If that's what happened, could have just as easily been  horseplay.  If he'd balled up her fist and hit her like Chris Brown, that'd be a different story.

I wonder how far along he is.

I was hoping he could be the kind of player that could atleast start making contributions after the bye week because he was injured and looked raw with his route running. I am not sure how this issue has altered that time table.

He looked the most promising of the 3 WR's we picked.

I think Enunwa's gonna' be a good player...may as well trot him out there now and get a look.  Can't be less productive than Salas/Graham.

Given his position on the team I think Salas is okay. Granted, this may be based upon the fact that I've been so WR deprived as a fan that I may have forgotten what "okay" actual looks like from the position. 

Great example of how pants-on-head the NFL is about things.

If the NFL (and the sports media) had it's way, this kid would have been lifetime banned the second he was charged.......the fact that he may be innocent, and clearly cannot be prosecuted if he is guilty, shows the folly of such a pre-emptive Employer-based Justice System.

Let cops and courts take care of Law, let the NFL take care of Football.

I hope Enunwa plays this week, has 9 catches for 235 yards and three scores, and all of you start riding Idzik's jock so hard. Unh.

Lol. He was my favorite pick in this draft because of his sleeper potential. I'm still rooting for the kid.

i actually really liked this pick at the time, so im hoping he suits up. think its doubtful tho. prolly get his first shot next week but we could sure use him tomorow night. nelson has shown zero thus far

We're at the point where any young player should be getting experience snaps. **** cobbling together rosters full of veteran jags. Let the kids get reps, otherwise what's the point?

We're at the point where any young player should be getting experience snaps. **** cobbling together rosters full of veteran jags. Let the kids get reps, otherwise what's the point?

He has to get on the roster first.  FWIW, Powell is 22, Hakim and Owusu 24, Graham 25.  The guys ahead of him are not exactly ready for AARP.  They have not been picking up vets, even when they might help.

the Jets already gave up on their 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rd draft picks, why shouldn't we give up too?

Amaro and Pryor look like they're good picks so far. If IK or Reilly turn into a solid situational pass rusher, and Shaq Evans or Enunwa turn into a solid starter at WR, then we've netted four good players out if this draft. Normally that would be considered a fairly successful draft class.

Amaro and Pryor look like they're good picks so far. If IK or Reilly turn into a solid situational pass rusher, and Shaq Evans or Enunwa turn into a solid starter at WR, then we've netted four good players out if this draft. Normally that would be considered a fairly successful draft class.

Pryor isn't good. Amaro is good, Riley and IK don't make the roster of 31 other teams.

Pryor isn't good. Amaro is good, Riley and IK don't make the roster of 31 other teams.

I like IK tho he just looks confused.  On his 1st play he had to look back at Harris who quickly jestered to move off tackle which he did and then rushed passer getting there half sec late....he may have lost a half second there in indecision.

First, Pryor looks like a terrible pick so far.   It's too early to declare him a bust but he looks lost in pass coverage which is a key skill for a safety. 

Second, I don't get the whole giving credit to GM's for finding non-QB's in the first 2 or 3 rounds.   Frankly, I think just about any draftnik could find starters in rds 1&2.  

third, everything in your first sentence is a big if.   If IK, Reilly, Evans, Enunwa....that is a very big if.   Reilly gets 5 snaps a game and the rest don't see the field.    If Oday Aboushi turns into a Pro Bowler last year's draft will be great....but we all know that's not happening any time soon.  

Archived