***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geno >  Mariota  another running waste of a QB.  Please don't draft this no talent.

Would take Winston in a second!!!!

Winston is the laziest QB i have ever seen.  If you dont like Marcus.  Connor Cook may be an option.  Winston is an absolute dog.  Say no to Shameless Jameis.  How many Heisman winners have sucked in the pros.   The answer is many.  The college game is totally different.  Winston is garbage,

I don't watch much college football.  Is Mariota the real deal? 

More importantly, however, we need a real HC.  Get Harbaugh here and let him decide who he wants as GM.  With a huge contract, the biggest market, some very good pieces on the D front 7 and a chance at the top QB, I would think that should be enticing for Harbaugh.  Don't eff it up Woody!

Best Samoan QB since Jack Thompson.

This is what I did tonight instead. Didn't watch a single minute of the game , thankfully.Gian Gershon is HOT.

http://www.ghostbrothersofdarklandcounty.com/

Can only speak for myself. Had these tickets for a while, had a nice date night with the Mrs. If the jets were any good, who knows, may be I find a way to watch the game instead. But this wasn't a hard decision at all. 

Simply I can no longer trust this franchise until this crew from top to bottom is gone-Idzik, Bradway, Ryan.  Idiot Johnson has to clean house. 

Don't go to any more games until Idiot understands this. Let his have his sheet box  stadium filled with Fins and Pats fans. 

Thank God for hockey season. Until this crew is thrown out the Jets are dead to me.

Guys I have been a Jets fans coming up on 48 years and as much as it has hurt, I know better times are coming. I want to thank Rex for his efforts and am really sorry he was never given the pieces at the same time to do what I really believe he was capable of. Yet at this point it's time for a complete house cleaning.

Really prefer not going out and getting some retread HC and inexperience GM. Woody needs to begin to planning for this change tomorrow morning. There must be some young mind out there who can put this broken franchise back together. Woody needs to throw as much money as it takes to accomplish this once and for all.

the cancer infecting the Jets begins with the owner.  Since there is no getting rid of Woody, until Father Time calls, the Jets are permanently f***ed.  I hope they do not get to draft Marcus Mariota.  I would hate to see another prime QB prospect ruined by this franchise.  Maybe the Jets should relocatre to Manitoba for a decade or two, play Canadian football, until the NFL allows them to try out to get back into the Varsity league.  Honestly, this team should be depracted to Division 2 like they do in La Liga.  They do not belong in the NFL. I stopped watching the game yesterday well before the end of the second quarter, and watched some episodes of Lilyhammer on Netflix instead.  I dont think I have ever done this before -- turn off a Jets game in progress before halftime because I just was not interested in watching them bumble around in their sheer incompetence.  Here is a team that has had over and over and over -- in the 40 plus years that I have watched them play -- the opportunity to draft numerous premier QBs and position players (most infamously, passing on Marino) and failed to do so, a team that plays in the biggest media market in the country and fails to capitalize on it, season after season, coach after coach, decade after decade.  I do believe I actually became an Eagles fan yesterday, and am rooting for the Sanchize to show the Jets brass and the fat clown and bald gnome a thing or two this season.  I hope Mark goes deep into the playoffs, as Rexxie and Idzick start collecting unemployment, and the rich doofus sits up in his penthouse wondering what to do -- oh I know, he'll hire another consulting firm to help him sort things out, since he knows less about football than probably a first year fan. but it wont work, and the Jets will be mired permanently in the swamps until he, hopefully some day soon, goes though the pearly gates and the franchise is sold to an owner who actually knows something about running a business and actually cares about this team and is not some trust fund jerkoff.

Guys I have been a Jets fans coming up on 48 years and as much as it has hurt, I know better times are coming. I want to thank Rex for his efforts and am really sorry he was never given the pieces at the same time to do what I really believe he was capable of. Yet at this point it's time for a complete house cleaning.

Really prefer not going out and getting some retread HC and inexperience GM. Woody needs to begin to planning for this change tomorrow morning. There must be some young mind out there who can put this broken franchise back together. Woody needs to throw as much money as it takes to accomplish this once and for all.

the cancer infecting the Jets begins with the owner.  Since there is no getting rid of Woody, until Father Time calls, the Jets are permanently f***ed.  I hope they do not get to draft Marcus Mariota.  I would hate to see another prime QB prospect ruined by this franchise.  Maybe the Jets should relocatre to Manitoba for a decade or two, play Canadian football, until the NFL allows them to try out to get back into the Varsity league.  Honestly, this team should be depracted to Division 2 like they do in La Liga.  They do not belong in the NFL. I stopped watching the game yesterday well before the end of the second quarter, and watched some episodes of Lilyhammer on Netflix instead.  I dont think I have ever done this before -- turn off a Jets game in progress before halftime because I just was not interested in watching them bumble around in their sheer incompetence.  Here is a team that has had over and over and over -- in the 40 plus years that I have watched them play -- the opportunity to draft numerous premier QBs and position players (most infamously, passing on Marino) and failed to do so, a team that plays in the biggest media market in the country and fails to capitalize on it, season after season, coach after coach, decade after decade.  I do believe I actually became an Eagles fan yesterday, and am rooting for the Sanchize to show the Jets brass and the fat clown and bald gnome a thing or two this season.  I hope Mark goes deep into the playoffs, as Rexxie and Idzick start collecting unemployment, and the rich doofus sits up in his penthouse wondering what to do -- oh I know, he'll hire another consulting firm to help him sort things out, since he knows less about football than probably a first year fan. but it wont work, and the Jets will be mired permanently in the swamps until he, hopefully some day soon, goes through the pearly gates and the franchise is sold to an owner who actually knows something about running a business and actually cares about this team and is not some trust fund jerkoff with a dubious personal life.

Winston is the laziest QB i have ever seen.  If you dont like Marcus.  Connor Cook may be an option.  Winston is an absolute dog.  Say no to Shameless Jameis.  How many Heisman winners have sucked in the pros.   The answer is many.  The college game is totally different.  Winston is garbage,

Big Cook fan here

To see a team that obviously did not want to play the game and have no desire or heart in it- sickens me

Looked like the first half against Pittsburgh in the AFCCG. Just ill prepared and clueless. Rex is a complete joke of a HC and has been since the beginning.  Someone at Webster's should update the definition of the word fraud to include a picture of Rex.

For those wondering how this game is going to go, all you need to know is that I'm currently in a fantasy matchup where I have the lead, I have no one left to play and my opponent only has one play left.  What he has left just so happens to be the Bills D.  In short: get ready for the Jets to be gang-raped out there.

Guessing you lost your fantasy matchup?

So does Rex get fired before this season ends? How much more of this are we going to have to endure?

Just watched the game with Gamepass. Ouch... I admit, I had some hopes after the game vs Pittsburgh. Didn't expect such a clear loss.

The crazy thing about this game was the Bills had such a disadvantage.  They didn't practice all week. They had a home game on their schedule taken away.  Kyle Orton thought he was getting benched.  OMFG the people defending Idzik are so lost in another world.

The crazy thing about this game was the Bills had such a disadvantage.  They didn't practice all week. They had a home game on their schedule taken away.  Kyle Orton thought he was getting benched.  OMFG the people defending Idzik are so lost in another world.

nah.  they missed wednesday and thursday, but practiced friday and saturday...AT FORD FIELD   they had ipad group sesssion about the game plan all day wednesday and thursday.   they hadn't played since the previous thursday, so they were as well rested as the jets

the storm brought them together, the adversity made them closer.  the media blew the practice story way out of proportion

wtf does this have to do with idzik ?

nah.  they missed wednesday and thursday, but practiced friday and saturday...AT FORD FIELD   they had ipad group sesssion about the game plan all day wednesday and thursday.   they hadn't played since the previous thursday, so they were as well rested as the jets

the storm brought them together, the adversity made them closer.  the media blew the practice story way out of proportion

wtf does this have to do with idzik ?

The Bills had 2 days to practice and look at tape and won the game 38-3.  That is how much less talented this roster is that your f*cking hero John Idzik has put together.

Archived