John Fox could be out, if Broncs lose today

Scott Dierking

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports there's a "pretty good chance" coach John Fox gets fired if the Broncos lose to the Colts on Sunday.

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer had a similar "report" earlier in the morning, but it was extremely flimsy. Per Glazer, "there's a thought if (the Broncos) lose today, could Fox become available? If he is, he shoots to the top of lists." Despite winning the AFC West in each of his four seasons as Denver's coach, Fox has been unable to deliver a championship. The Broncos lost in the Divisional Round in each of 2011 and 2012 before getting destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl last year. Fox would still be in high demand if he hit the open market.

Vontae Davis was really worth overpaying. 

But Idzik was following his master plan. 

1. Force Rex to go into the season with no CB.

2. Field an incompetent offense going with David Nelson as his starting WR. 

3. Get Rex fired after the season

4. Bring someone of his liking as HC.

The surgery was a success but the patient dies at the OR.  :banana2: 

Don't care what anyone says, you don't get to TWO Super Bowls by being a bad coach. Not my ideal choice, but anyone who think he is terrible is just wrong.

I agree. While I'm not a big fan of him personally, he did go to a Super Bowl with Jake frigging Delhome, and was seconds away from going to OT against Brady and Belichick.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Better question-how does anyone hire Jack DelRio off this crap? The entire time he has been in Denver the defense has blown chunks.

The Broncos didn't lose to the Colts because of the defense( two picks of Luck). The Broncos lost because Peyton Manning didn't have a good game, There is a good chance jack Delrio is the Raiders next head coach. I wanted Jim Harbaugh , but I like him the best what's out there. ( bring local kid home where his parents are Raider season ticket holders)

Btw Lets see how good Dan Quinn is without Seattle talent on defense.

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports there's a "pretty good chance" coach John Fox gets fired if the Broncos lose to the Colts on Sunday.

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer had a similar "report" earlier in the morning, but it was extremely flimsy. Per Glazer, "there's a thought if (the Broncos) lose today, could Fox become available? If he is, he shoots to the top of lists." Despite winning the AFC West in each of his four seasons as Denver's coach, Fox has been unable to deliver a championship. The Broncos lost in the Divisional Round in each of 2011 and 2012 before getting destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl last year. Fox would still be in high demand if he hit the open market.

More than likely Manning is done.

Archived