F*cking Bevell

sourceworx

Ohm Youngmisuk @NotoriousOHM

Pete Carroll explains on NBC that SEA saw Pats in goal line package so they opted to throw with three wide. Pete takes blame and owned it

The problem is that they shouldn't have been in a 3 wide formation to begin with

Translation: "We didn't think Russell Christ Superstar would throw it at a CB in that spot."

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After this game I'm completely confident we made the right choice between Bowles and him. Absolutely no adjustments made the entire game by him. Bevell is still a moron but Quinn looked pretty bad tonight too.

Quinn looked worse tonight, imo. Went super conservative once they had the lead, then went back into man and let Gronkowski loose.

After this game I'm completely confident we made the right choice between Bowles and him. Absolutely no adjustments made the entire game by him. Bevell is still a moron but Quinn looked pretty bad tonight too.

In all seriousness, Quinn's resume takes a hit as well.

He has to be asked in his Falcons press conference, "You had a 10 point 4th quarter lead in the Super Bowl but couldn't hold it.  What happened?"

Translation: "We didn't think Russell Christ Superstar would throw it at a CB in that spot."

Wilson has his own issues, but that is a pre-read play.  Once the ball is snapped it's bang-bang there.  He threw the ball as called.  It was a zombie-brained play call.

Dude this was possibly the worst play in the entire history of wacky Super Bowl plays. Truly you have to admit the utter horror of Bevells call here.

I think the result of the play was awful, sure. I think we're overstating how bad a call it was. That's the offense they run. That's what got them the lead in the first place. I think Collinsworth's little freak out provided the confirmation bias people needed to resolve the angst over the cheating ******* Patriots winning the game.

Sorry T0m. Your running back is a monster. You give him the ball every down in that situation. There's no justifying the call.

40 seconds, call 2 running plays then call time out.  It's not rocket science.

Lynch is better at his job than Bevell is at his.  This is one of the cardinal sins of coaching.  The coach thought he was better.

I think the result of the play was awful, sure. I think we're overstating how bad a call it was. That's the offense they run. That's what got them the lead in the first place. I think Collinsworth's little freak out provided the confirmation bias people needed to resolve the angst over the cheating ******* Patriots winning the game.

You're. Out. Your. *******. Mind.

Emmitt Smith just tweeted "worst call I've seen in football history"...it's not just JN that sees how bad that call was.  Worst call ever.

the one silver lining... it makes t0m's Idzik / bevell ticket look like the worst idea since Crusher booked a middle seat on a flight from ny to la

Quinn went bend- but-don't break to allow Brady 'a game-winning score. That defense, on a defense irate team, had the first opportunity to win this.

Luck, in the Kearse catch, created the circumstance for Bevell to blow it after Quinn did the first time.

Coaching staff choked.

You have to stop. YOu just have to put down the keyboard and stop Tom. I'm seriously trying to help. Seriously. 

Emmitt Smith just tweeted "worst call I've seen in football history"...it's not just JN that sees how bad that call was.  Worst call ever.

I agree.  Befell absolutely needs to be fired after that.  He must have been smoking crack up there in the booth.  

Stop it...

I can appreciate being devils advocate but now's not the time.  There is NO logical reason behind that call..

Time remaining - TO's remaining, down and distance, quality of RB's, quality of QB ability to run...

If you don't look at this and see one of the worst play calls in the history of the game then you've simply not watched the game...

Stop it...

I can appreciate being devils advocate but now's not the time. There is NO logical reason behind that call..

Time remain - TO's remaining, down and distance, quality of RB's, quality of QB ability to run...

If you don't look at this and see one of the worst play calls in the history of the game then you've simply not watched the game...

Thanks. I'll watch more American football.

These coaches are all too cavalier with the pass now, someone was bound to get burned..how many times in recent years no matter what game, no matter what your rooting interest have you seen a pass in a certain situation in a game where you thought to yourself , wtf are they throwing it here for?,.

Stop it...

I can appreciate being devils advocate but now's not the time.  There is NO logical reason behind that call..

Time remain - TO's remaining, down and distance, quality of RB's, quality of QB ability to run...

Worst call in the history of the sport.

Archived