Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough with this Kaep horsesh*t already. Can we please move on from this now unless somebody who is somewhat reliable on planet earth reports something different? Thanks...

I'm glad all my favorite FA targets are still out there.

QB: Matt Moore / Brian Hoyer

RB: Bilal Powell

TE: Lee Smith

RG: Mike Iupati / Justin Blalock

DE/LB: Jerry Hughes / Jason Worilds / Brian Orakpo Jabaal Sheard / Brooks Reed / Sam Acho

NT: Damon Harrison & Kenrick Ellis

DE/DT: Kendall Langford / Chris Canty

CB: Buster Skrine & Cary Williams

FS: Ron Parker / Rahim Moore

I'm glad all my favorite FA targets are still out there.

QB: Matt Moore / Brian Hoyer

RB: Bilal Powell

TE: Lee Smith

RG: Mike Iupati / Justin Blalock

DE/LB: Jerry Hughes / Jason Worilds / Brian Orakpo Jabaal Sheard / Brooks Reed / Sam Acho

NT: Damon Harrison & Kenrick Ellis

DE/DT: Kendall Langford / Chris Canty

CB: Buster Skrine & Cary Williams

FS: Ron Parker / Rahim Moore

i like your list although we seem to be all in on Revis at the moment hopefully the wait won't bite us in the ass.. would love Rahim Moore or Ron Parker. wouldn't mind them trading for Parnell (Cowboys)

Harrison Needs to be resign no excuses.

would love to pick up Orakpo for the right price he seems to be motivated.

would like to get a RB done soon weather is Powell or Spiller

i like your list although we seem to be all in on Revis at the moment hopefully the wait won't bite us in the ass.. would love Rahim Moore or Ron Parker. wouldn't mind them trading for Parnell (Cowboys)

Harrison Needs to be resign no excuses.

would love to pick up Orakpo for the right price he seems to be motivated.

would like to get a RB done soon weather is Powell or Spiller

Parnell is another guy I like. At least from the little I've heard about him.

You have to credit Tannenbaum for putting the Suh deal on blast. He's very clever for a guy who's dumber than dirt. Revis is not signing anything with anybody that doesn't make him the highest paid defensive player by some measure until he is good and sure it ain't out there.

Plausible, maybe probable, but I'm interested to see if Revis gets marked down due to age.

They were never lost for us to find. They resigned with their teams like Harris did with us.

So? They're not going anywhere. Those teams re-signed their guys the way we re-signed Harris. Has nothing to do with Macc falling asleep. You're panicking.

Nonsense, hasn't stopped Dolphins, Eagles (Maxwell who we were also linked too) and others from agreeing to deals with other teams players...

Nonsense, hasn't stopped Dolphins, Eagles (Maxwell who we were also linked too) and others from agreeing to deals with other teams players...

What the hell is your point? Free Agency hasn't started yet. Would it be smarter to throw 100 mil. at Jerry Hughes to pry him away from Buffalo? Keep bitching...

What the hell is your point? Free Agency hasn't started yet. Would it be smarter to throw 100 mil. at Jerry Hughes to pry him away from Buffalo? Keep bitching...

It's amazing, any crisitsm = bitching.

Oh and free agency obviously HAS started and that arbitrary date is meaningless.

So we should have given Maxwell 60+ million?

Please. These guys are already bitching about what we're paying Harris.

maybe try using an accurate number, he got $25 million guaranteed. And if the Jets gave it to him, I'm positive you would be praising them, because...the Jets did it. Everything is good nothing is bad.

Archived