Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to think Chip Kelly may be in over his head.  

I may be wrong - but right now if I were an Eagles fan I would be worried.

he's pretty confident in his system, letting their 3 best players walk in 2 offseasons (DeSean Jackson, LaSean McCoy, and Jeremy Maclin)

It better work, because he'll be out of a job soon if it doesn't.

Mallett would be nice, though he's a statue and I'm not sure that's what Gailey wants (maybe he can work around it easily enough). I'd be fine with Fitzpatrick if not though. Not outstanding but there's a really good chance he's better than what's already in place, and there's actually a couple of decent receivers for him to throw to.

Tell that to Suh, Maxwell, and the other players who have agreed to contracts. The date and time players are allowed to sign on the dotted line is semantical at this point.

I, too, would like to see some more action with the jets than is being reported. however, I kinda see it as good news that the jets aren't linked to every tom, dick, and harry out there like every other year. also, I havnt heard of a player that was signed that the jets cant live without. I guess we will find out in the coming days. with the money available to the jets and the fact that idzik got run out of town for 1 year of under spending, I cant see mac not spending a large amount in the next coupla days

@RapSheet: Ex-#Browns QB Brian Hoyer plans to sign a multi-year deal with the #Texans, likely three years, I’m told. They plan to have Hoyer & Mallett

Hopefully we can get Foles or we are stuck with Geno and the Bearded Clam Fitzy

Foles,Geno & Fitzpatrick I can roll with that.

he's pretty confident in his system, letting their 3 best players walk in 2 offseasons (DeSean Jackson, LaSean McCoy, and Jeremy Maclin)

It better work, because he'll be out of a job soon if it doesn't.

problem is that he let them walk and got nothing really to speak of in return for them. reminds me of josh msdaniels in denver

He was the only QB worth signing. Unless we draft Mariota/Trade for Foles it looks like the best option is going to be to roll with Geno.

Great , another year of Matt simms threads.

Are the Jets even talking to anybody not named Cary Williams?? Or just waiting for people to be released? (Revis)

I would imagine that we have reached out to many agents but it just hasn't  been reported.   

I'm happy we didn't land Hoyer or Mallet….If the new regime is as smart as I hope they are they will build the O Line first, I'm hoping iupati is their #1 priority, if he signs elsewhere then I'll be annoyed, so far I haven't seen anything in the last 48-72 hours that hurts us.

Ok So Mallett, Hoyer gone to Texans. That means Fitz is fair game? Do we roll with Fitz and Geno....we have to have another QB waiting as well...is this where Mariota fits in or even Foles? Come on now....Maybe we trade back and get and get picks...

Come on we can't seriously be considering Geno...that dude blows...although he is always great week 17....when you know, we have been out of it.

LL

I had a strong feeling it was this.

wow, another reminder that these guys are all one play away from their careers being over, I don't blame any of them for holding out for every last penny.

Archived