Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he [bryan Bulaga] a FA? Or did they get him back?

they didn't sign him back yet but they want to.  Rodgers sure as sh!t wants him back.  Played mostly tackle but he can play anywhere on the line when needed.

Pack will likely find a way to keep him.  That leaves us with Iupati as the only rock solid Guard out there in free agency.  Go get him Macca!

WOW!!!  SF is going through MASSIVE changes all over the place.  Hopefully

we can take advantage of that and get Iupati & Culliver

I'm hoping Culliver has the same level of respect for Bowles as Sherman has. Playing in the same division may help us land these 2 guys.

they didn't sign him back yet but they want to. Rodgers sure as sh!t wants him back. Played mostly tackle but he can play anywhere on the line when needed.

Pack will likely find a way to keep him. That leaves us with Iupati as the only rock solid T out there in free agency. Go get him Macca!

Wouldn't he be better suited in his role as G?

Aren't you guys talking about Bulaga?   When was his role guard?  AFAIK he has been playing RT since he was a rookie.  I think they were going to move him to LT a year or two ago, but he blew out his knee.  I don't think he has ever played G in the NFL and I'm pretty sure he is going to want T money.

wild teams throwing money in the air like its confetti.

The new rules actually make cap management easier for many teams.  And with the spending floor in full force, everybody should have known this was going to happen.  So to all the people criticizing the amount of $$$ guaranteed to Harris over the next 2 years, can you all just STFU until you adjust your reasoning to accept the new financial realities of the NFL.  Under the new rules and the Jets situation, Harris at $15 million for 2 years is no big deal.

Aren't you guys talking about Bulaga? When was his role guard? AFAIK he has been playing RT since he was a rookie. I think they were going to move him to LT a year or two ago, but he blew out his knee. I don't think he has ever played G in the NFL and I'm pretty sure he is going to want T money.

What the are talking about? It even says that is his position on wiki. Dude has always been G. Are you legit trolling right now... Orrr? You got it all wrong. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Iupati

EDIT: didn't see you put Bulaga

Aren't you guys talking about Bulaga?   When was his role guard?  AFAIK he has been playing RT since he was a rookie.  I think they were going to move him to LT a year or two ago, but he blew out his knee.  I don't think he has ever played G in the NFL and I'm pretty sure he is going to want T money.

He can play all over the line but yess Green Bay has used him primarily at RT and sometimes at LT and G.  He is a great player to have due to this versatility.  I really want him on the Jets.  I'd take both him AND Iupati over many other FA's out there

THe new rules actually make cap management easier for many teams.  And with the spending floor in full force, everybody shouls have known this was going to happen.  So to all the people criticizing the amount of $$$ guaranteed to Harris over the next 2 years, can you all just STFU until you adjust your reasoning to accept the new financial realities of the NFL.  Under the new rules and the Jets situation, Harris at $15 million for 2 years is no big deal.

this. exactly. These contacts may be crazy in previous years, but it's a different day a different market. players are getting a bigger piece of the pie. 

What the are talking about? It even says that is his position on wiki. Dude has always been G. Are you legit trolling right now... Orrr? You got it all wrong. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Iupati

Bryan Bulaga | Tackle
Team:  Green Bay Packers Age / DOB:  (25) / 3/21/1989 Ht / Wt:  6'5' / 314 College: Iowa Contract: view contract details Share:
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the Jaguars, Redskins, and Bucs are interested in free agent RT Bryan Bulaga.
Bulaga, 26 later this month, can play both tackle spots, but would man the right side for each of the three teams listed above. He's said to be seeking $7-8 million per year, a price the Packers seem unwilling to pay after locking up Randall Cobb on Saturday. Bulaga is the No. 1 tackle available in free agency. Mar 8 - 9:16 AM

<p>

Bryan Bulaga | Tackle Team: Green Bay Packers Age / DOB: (25) / 3/21/1989 Ht / Wt: 6'5' / 314 College: Iowa Contract: view contract details Share:

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the Jaguars, Redskins, and Bucs are interested in free agent RT Bryan Bulaga.

Bulaga, 26 later this month, can play both tackle spots, but would man the right side for each of the three teams listed above. He's said to be seeking $7-8 million per year, a price the Packers seem unwilling to pay after locking up Randall Cobb on Saturday. Bulaga is the No. 1 tackle available in free agency. Mar 8 - 9:16 AM

• JAX, WSH, TB interested in FA RT Bulaga

Mar 8 - 9:16 AM

• Bulaga wants upwards of $8 million per year

Mar 7 - 11:51 PM

• Pack 'definitely' want RT Bryan Bulaga back

Feb 19 - 3:29 PM

• Rodgers wants Pack to re-sign Bulaga

Jan 26 - 11:07 AM

We were talking about Mike Iupita. I didn't see where he put Bulaga. My apologies.

they didn't sign him back yet but they want to.  Rodgers sure as sh!t wants him back.  Played mostly tackle but he can play anywhere on the line when needed.

Pack will likely find a way to keep him.  That leaves us with Iupati as the only rock solid Guard out there in free agency.  Go get him Macca!

The post you quoted listed mentioned the Packers and listed Bulaga, who is a tackle. 

He can play all over the line but yess Green Bay has used him primarily at RT and sometimes at LT and G.  He is a great player to have due to this versatility.  I really want him on the Jets.  I'd take both him AND Iupati over many other FA's out there

Never heard of him playing G in the NFL.

The new rules actually make cap management easier for many teams.  And with the spending floor in full force, everybody should have known this was going to happen.  So to all the people criticizing the amount of $$$ guaranteed to Harris over the next 2 years, can you all just STFU until you adjust your reasoning to accept the new financial realities of the NFL.  Under the new rules and the Jets situation, Harris at $15 million for 2 years is no big deal.

Whats with peoples hostility today.  Take a chill pill, nobody going ballistic around here from what I can see.

Lol! Off in the distance, it's a bird, it's a plane... No! It's Revisman!

Unless you meant Fitz.

Fitz beard more reddish brown!

Sorry, I couldn't quickly find a reddish brown beard. LOL

I'm talking about Fitz, with the news of Mallet and Hoyer going to Texans, and the fact that people know Fitz by his beard, they don't know Revis by anything but "island" and "wants more money".

Archived